PDA

View Full Version : Nurse 'killed 38 patients she found annoying'

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2014, 11:24 AM
by: David K Li and Network Writers - News.com.au

http://i.imgur.com/Qkjfzqc.jpg

A NURSE was arrested for killing as many as 38 patients because she found them or their relatives annoying, police said.

Daniela Poggiali, a 42-year-old resident of the Italian town of Lugo, was taken into custody over the weekend and booked for the alleged slaying of 78-year-old patient Rosa Calderoni, who died from an injection of potassium.

Calderoni had been admitted to the hospital with a routine illness before she died unexpectedly.

Tests showed she died with a high amount of potassium, which can provoke cardiac arrest, in her bloodstream, according to the Central European News.

Her death triggered an investigation, which found that 38 others had died mysteriously while Poggiali was on duty, the news agency reported.

One of Poggiali’s fellow nurses described her as a "cold person but always eager to work", according to CEN.

Another one of Poggiali’s colleagues said the accused nurse was once reported for giving powerful laxatives to patients at the end of her shift to make work tougher for nurses working after her.

FBD
10-14-2014, 12:55 PM
Uh, usually such behavior gets classified as serial killing....where's the serial killer headline?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-14-2014, 03:47 PM
:hand: Shes a woman

FBD
10-14-2014, 05:38 PM
watchit or RBP will come after you for saying that :lol:

Hal-9000
10-14-2014, 06:08 PM
I dated a girl for a few months who worked at a full care facility for seniors...a few times I was in there waiting for her shift to end and she was brutal with some of the patients.

I would try and ask what's going on and she had a pretty bad attitude towards mostly every patient in there...didn't like that part of her.

FBD
10-14-2014, 06:13 PM
...until you pictured her taking care of you when you're old :lol:

Hal-9000
10-14-2014, 06:27 PM
No way man, she had problems :lol:

Seriously, it bordered on abuse both from things I saw her do and her describing things that happened during her work day....I think she lost the compassion gene. One of the reasons I stopped seeing her to be frank..

deebakes
10-14-2014, 11:54 PM
i miss rbp :(

perrhaps
10-15-2014, 02:07 PM
i miss rbp :(

Did he get shot last weekend?

FBD
10-15-2014, 02:17 PM
maybe his girl displayed some misandrist behavior and he had to kidnap and tie her up :lol: