PDA

View Full Version : ‘Humanoid Light Being’ Coming Out of ‘Crashed Spaceship’ Photographed on Mars

Teh One Who Knocks
10-16-2014, 12:00 PM
By Cryptozoology

A man said early Saturday he has found a “possible light being” on a Mars photograph recently released by NASA.

Paranormal Crucible, a YouTube user with a 1-month-old channel dedicated to finding anomalies on photographs of the Red Planet’s surface, says the image appears to show a “glowing humanoid figure”.

The oddity was captured near the Endurance crater by the Mars Exploration Rover, also known as Opportunity, and it shows a long and white human-like silhouette that initially looks like a simple lens flare

http://i.imgur.com/nwZ37pK.jpg
Alleged alien walks away
from its “crashed spacecraft”
by the Endurance crater.
Credit: NASA/Paranormal
Crucible/YouTube

“The black and white image yields very little detail about what this anomaly could be,” he said.

However, he explains, things radically changed when looking at a “colorized version” of the same image taken by the panoramic camera on the rover.

“We can see much more detail,” the YouTuber says. “The figure is glowing yellow and blue and is clearly humanoid in appearance,” he adds.

With the enhanced picture, extremities and head protuberances appear to be visible on the purported creature.

And that’s not all. According to his thorough analysis, the “being” appears to be walking away from its “crashed spaceship”.

“The object behind the figure could possibly be its ship. It also looks like the craft crashed onto the Martian planet. We can just about make out a saucer shaped craft behind the entity, with some possible wreckage just to the left of the object.”

He wonders if it could be some sort of extraterrestrial being accidentally captured by the robotic rover.

http://i.imgur.com/y6YkSqd.jpg
“Statue of alien female” holding a baby feeding
off mammalian glands. Credit:
NASA/Paranormal Crucible/YouTube

“Or is it something else?” he said.

This new finding comes two days after Paranormal Crucible pointed out a different anomaly in another picture of what he believed to be the “undeniable” statue of a female humanoid holding a “scaly-tailed” alien baby on her arms. The purported monument shows the “mother” breastfeeding the “baby”.

In early March, one person claimed to have found a Christian wooden cross he thought could be a tombstone on the Martian surface.

FBD
10-16-2014, 01:36 PM
:lol: its clearly bat boy's relatives, call up the enquirer so we can arrange a family reunion!

PorkChopSandwiches
10-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Cant argue with those pics

Goofy
10-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Seems legit to me, ET phone home :thumbsup:

Muddy
10-16-2014, 05:42 PM
Come on fbd. You believe all the other bullshit out there. Why not this?

FBD
10-16-2014, 05:48 PM
I only believe soon-to-be-conspiracy-facts where the government's explanations are so rife with holes that an alternate explanation becomes 100% necessary. Gold fix, silver fix, was also a conspiracy theory until it became conspiracy fact too ;)

However, that does not account for the government & media's ability to suppress people's rational thinking minds on such things as 9-11 or the boston bombing. I mean look around here, there's still some of you that can watch 7 fall and say "nah, that was no perfectly controlled demolition" :rofl: :dunce:

(or more like "nah, considering that requires me to break decades of programming, I'm just not up for even opening my mind to the notion that we just might have pure evil bastards running the country, nobody could be so evil as to attack their own nation, that has NEVER happened in the entire history of the earth" )

Hal-9000
10-16-2014, 06:17 PM
you could stare at 4 million images of a river for days and days and find strange looking anomalies too....don't these retreads understand that they're looking at images taken from over 35 million miles away taken by imperfect digital cameras? There will be artifacts, flares, disruptions on the pics...