PDA

View Full Version : Did Van Halen Cause Ebola? One Parent Thinks So

Teh One Who Knocks
10-17-2014, 11:20 AM
The Tyranny of Tradition

http://i.imgur.com/rb58Yjh.jpg

As Americans come to terms with their current bout with media induced Ebola Fever, one parent is taking a stand against what she believes to be the culprit in the spread of this dreaded disease…the heavy metal band Van Halen. Eleanor Iselin, a concerned mother of two from Nacogdoches, Texas, has taken to the Internet and started a campaign to ban Van Halen’s music from radio stations in order to “save the lives of millions people who have been born and are not born or will never be born.”

Last week, Iselin was sitting in her living room listening to a news update when word of the virus hitting the United States came across the airwaves. Moments later, the very same station played “Drop Dead Legs” by Van Halen. The connection was obvious. God had spoken to her and her mission was clear.

According to Iselin, a three-pack-a-day cigarette smoker who was recently diagnosed with emphysema, the connection between Van Halen and Ebola should be clear “even the sheeple dumb enough to vaccinate their children for mumps”.

After minutes of research, Iselin was able to determine that the first known outbreak of Ebola took place not in Africa, as many people have claimed, but in Panama in the year 1984. She went on to speculate that the album has been extremely popular in places where the virus has hit the hardest.

“What do Texas, Sarah Leon and Libraria have in common? They have thousands of Van Halen fans! Duh!”

http://i.imgur.com/ZbFaSzJ.jpg

A well-placed source in the Van Halen camp confirmed to her that David Lee Roth left the band when he discovered that Ebolized copies of the early Van Halen albums were being distributed. Sammy Hagar, who several websites have speculated created botulism in 1973, was brought in to replace Roth in the hopes of causing agony and suffering for millions of Van Halen fans.

During the years Sammy Hagar was in the band, the virus spread to thousands of new victims, further corroborating Iselin’s argument. Roth was forced to return to the band, in spite of his moral objections, when he lost millions of dollars investing in risky business ventures like the Beefsteak Charlie restaurant chain and The Zubaz Pants Corporation.

Iselin is no stranger to health concerns. Her malnourished children have both recently developed goiters due to iodine deficiencies and rickets from a lack of Vitamin D while her husband Dan was recently was hospitalized after overdosing on hydrocodone prescribed to him in order to deal with the pain associated with his eleventh quadruple bypass surgery.

Yet in spite of the terrible maladies she and her family have suffered through, Eleanor Iselin has soldiered on in her crusade to eradicate what she believes to be the biggest public health threat to Americans today.

One day in the not-so-distant future, with the help of brave people like her, Van Halen Ebola may be a thing of the past.

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Wow. Some people really need lives. In honor of this fool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP7i9b-1Xtg

... and since when have we started calling VH heavy metal? I've always considered them straight up hard rock.

:-k

Goofy
10-17-2014, 12:00 PM
So tell me why can't this be ebola!!! :headbang:

FBD
10-17-2014, 12:20 PM
I want the best
of
e
bola

Noilly Pratt
10-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Pretty Woman
Walkin' Down The Street
Pretty Woman
The Kind I'd Like To Meet
Pretty Wo....

:hand:

She might have the Ebola!

:huh:

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Careful...there might be an ERUPTION of Ebola! :shock:

:dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEBSxP725w

FBD
10-17-2014, 04:12 PM
T-T-Tsa stop that screaming, tsa don't you see ?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well, cdc needs to see me after school.

I think of all the hemorrhage that I missed.
But then my plane seat was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I've got the e bo la.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for vomit.

Noilly Pratt
10-17-2014, 04:16 PM
T-T-Tsa stop that screaming, tsa don't you see ?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well, cdc needs to see me after school.

I think of all the hemorrhage that I missed.
But then my plane seat was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I've got the e bo la.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for vomit.

I read that with David Lee Roth's voice in my head singing those lyrics...and it worked! :)

New plan for Infected Texas:

http://i58.tinypic.com/3583q80.gif

FBD
10-17-2014, 05:26 PM
:lol:

Now ebola's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
Ah now the fever's here babe, need somethin' to wipe your drool
Better look out now though, Sam's got somethin' for you
Tell ya what it is
I'm your ebola man, stop you when I'm passin' by
Oh my my, I'm your fever hemorage, stop you with a bloodshot eye
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to liquify
Hold on a second baby
I got bundibugyo, ah, weaponized
Haz mat'd and face sheild too
I'm your Zaire man, baby, bleed ya you aint passin' dry
See now all my guts are guaranteed to spotify

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 05:38 PM
you did NOT write that FBD....did you? :lol:

FBD
10-17-2014, 05:41 PM
:dance: you bet your ass I did :lol:

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 05:42 PM
:+1: fo' sure!

FBD
10-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Hold on, one more
Well, I'm usually passin' flights, just about eleven o'clock
Uh huh, I never stop, I'm usually get inside, just around your glass block
And if you let me cool you one time, you'll be my external botch
All right boys
I got good bush meat, ah, rip it up,
As tainted as the red cross too
I'm your marbug man, stuck you when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are "guaranteed to immunize"
Yes I'm your congo man, stop me when its past my thigh
I'm your high fever man, stop me 'fore the vomit tide
They say all my flavors are explicitly designed
Ah, one time
I'm your dis-ease man, trust me when I stick your thigh
I'm your e-bola man, 'sgone overboard this time
They say spaceball helmets 'll keep yourself alive
One time, boys
I'm your high stakes man
I'm your high fever man
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-baby
Ah my, my, my
All my flavors are guaranteed weaponized
Ow

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 06:43 PM
:rofl: ok, that was brilliant

I'm your marbug man, stuck you when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to immunize

FBD
10-17-2014, 06:45 PM
:lol: glad you enjoyed...my net's been going up and down so I burned at lunch so now I'm just sitting here half working... there it goes....ok its back now....wtf, at what poiint do I either call the ISP, or go back to the garage and smoke more weed

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 06:50 PM
you don't really want my answer to that

:lol:

FBD
10-17-2014, 06:57 PM
:bong: :dance: :lol:

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 06:59 PM
gawd...if I did that that at work I would seriously be - whoa, look at all those numbers and letters duuuuude :shock:

FBD
10-17-2014, 07:17 PM
:lol: well....1 hitter...not bong. so just a small amount, if I'm working, its "minimum effective dose" mode. its a buzzkill having to work too bent, so in the interests of not killing a good buzz, I dont get them at work.

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I tend to stay away from smoking during the day, working or not...

One Saturday I waked and baked...had about 4 things on the to-do list.....failed miserably :lol:

FBD
10-17-2014, 07:57 PM
so long as the potential raised, is harnessed, no issues. but if the potential is raised and not used, I might as well just go sit on the cough for the rest of the day.

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 07:58 PM
sit on the cough?

ebola + weed = bad grammar :lol:

FBD
10-17-2014, 08:10 PM
:rofl: I'm like maaan, my spacebar's busted

:-k

:D

Hal-9000
10-17-2014, 08:37 PM
THIS JUST IN - Weed has now been found to prevent Ebola from entering the bloodstream :dance: