PDA

View Full Version : McDonald’s voted for best fries, Burger King and Five Guys best burger

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 10:47 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/q1xZYxv.jpg

It's a source of eternal debate: Which fast food place has the best burgers and fries?

According to a new study, over one third of Americans think that McDonald’s has the best fries, but only 7 percent think that the Golden Arches' burger was the best.

A YouGov, which surveyed over 1,100 Americans to find out who had the best fast food in the country, also showed that the fast food joint with the best burger was Burger King and Five Guys, who tied with 15 percent of vote

Both chains are known for letting diners customize their toppings and condiments.

http://i.imgur.com/AEzdEyz.png

And despite Taco Bell shaking up the breakfast wars, McDonald’s (17 percent) and Burger King (16 percent) both trumped the competition when it came to having the best breakfasts.

The survey also ranked “healthiest” and favorite overall fast food in America. New Yorkers opted for Chipotle as best overall, but the rest of America likes Chik-Fil-A. Not too surprising as the Big Apple only has one restaurant.

While fast casual restaurants are gaining popularity, traditional fast food eateries are still raking in major bucks, over $191 billion 2013, according to Forbes.

Muddy
10-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Sorry Porky.. No awards for 'in and out"..

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure how they (InO) came in ahead of Hardee's/Carl's Jr....In 'N Out is the most overrated fast food burger on the planet. I don't understand the love they always get.

Muddy
10-20-2014, 01:59 PM
I dont understand how '5 guys' didnt crush it, unless their panel of questionees had never had all the burgers... Look at that gorgeous thing up there on the right...

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Price possibly...they are way expensive compared to most of the others on the list

Muddy
10-20-2014, 02:06 PM
I wish I had one by my work for lunch.. I guess Im gonna have to do the next best thing and get a whopper today..

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 02:06 PM
They just built a Five Guys about 5 minutes from where I work

Pony
10-20-2014, 02:11 PM
McD's fries? :puke:

FBD
10-20-2014, 02:24 PM
oof. there is a 5 guys over in plainville. or is that farmington. either way, its only 15 minutes away, you bastards. well, I guess I gotta go get the kitties food anyway and pet smart is over thataways. I dont usually bother leaving town, but I think I will for a 5guys burger

FBD
10-20-2014, 02:25 PM
McD's? :puke:

ftfy :D

Noilly Pratt
10-20-2014, 02:52 PM
McD's gets my vote for saltiest fries for sure...even if you ask for no salt, there's some salt.

perrhaps
10-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Every time I go to Vegas, FatBurger on the Strip is a must place to eat lunch

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Burger King tied with 5 guys, thats all you need to know about how "great" 5 guys is

FBD
10-20-2014, 05:12 PM
or the level of drugs the participants were on. 5guys is a hundred times better than BK, what the fk were they thinking?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 05:15 PM
McD's fries? :puke:

Who has fast food fries that are better? :-s

Burger King fries suck and although Wendy's fries have gotten 100 times better, they still aren't as good as McDonald's

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2014, 05:41 PM
or the level of drugs the participants were on. 5guys is a hundred times better than BK, what the fk were they thinking?

I can agree with this for sure

Hugh_Janus
10-20-2014, 06:27 PM
double whopper with cheese, no pickle and no mayo :homer:

Hal-9000
10-20-2014, 06:45 PM
we have A&W up here, not sure if it's in the States...

teen burgers, mama burgers, papa burgers used to be great...now they are complete ass. The most tasteless, non-meat burger a person can get

I used to love their Mozza burgers :(

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 06:48 PM
There's A&W's down here....there's one not too far from my place. I don't think I've ever eaten there tho

Noilly Pratt
10-20-2014, 06:50 PM
we have A&W up here, not sure if it's in the States...

teen burgers, mama burgers, papa burgers used to be great...now they are complete ass. The most tasteless, non-meat burger a person can get

I used to love their Mozza burgers :(

I think it depends on the place...here in my 'hood our A&W is owned by a Filipino family. Excellent service, spotless every time and the burgers are the best. A Sirloin burger actually fills me.

My neighbourhood will probably win "Best place to binge after abandoning Weight Watchers". A 5 guys, FatBurger, McDs, A&W, 2 White Spots and assorted local places to tempt you all within waddling distance! :)

But I find I like to prepare my own burgers the best...it's quicker than even ordering.

Muddy
10-20-2014, 06:56 PM
double whopper with cheese, no pickle and no mayo :homer:

Whopper, standard the way it comes in toppings. no cheese. :wank:

FBD
10-20-2014, 07:23 PM
But I find I like to prepare my own burgers the best...it's quicker than even ordering.
This!

The only place out there that compares to one of my burgers at home is fuggin Plan B burger, not cheap

Hal-9000
10-20-2014, 07:33 PM
I think it depends on the place...here in my 'hood our A&W is owned by a Filipino family. Excellent service, spotless every time and the burgers are the best. A Sirloin burger actually fills me.

My neighbourhood will probably win "Best place to binge after abandoning Weight Watchers". A 5 guys, FatBurger, McDs, A&W, 2 White Spots and assorted local places to tempt you all within waddling distance! :)

we've tried two A&W's up here recently, possibly the most tasteless hamburgers in the city

Muddy
10-20-2014, 07:37 PM
This!

The only place out there that compares to one of my burgers at home is fuggin Plan B burger, not cheap

Get out of here with your ol' meatloaf burger..

FBD
10-20-2014, 07:53 PM
:lol:

mmmm....meatloooaf.... :drool: