PDA

View Full Version : Image Shows Baby Girl Who Was Allegedly Beheaded By ISIS

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2014, 10:55 AM
By Kathryn Schroeder - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/M9EkOmI.jpg

A recently recovered photo shows a baby girl moments before she was allegedly beheaded by the Islamic State.

In the photo, the girl is pinned to the floor, in distress as a knife is held to her throat, reports The Daily Mail.

The baby girl’s photo has been circulated on Facebook and she is being referred to as ‘Melek,’ meaning angel.

“The people of Kobane are desperate for the world to see with their own eyes the atrocities inflicted by these filth. Each time I look at this picture it makes me weep," said Daily Mail source Ali, who obtained the picture from YPG soldiers.

“You can see how frightened she is. I can almost hear her scream.What kind of depraved monsters are they? What pleasure can killing this child bring anyone?”

The photo of the baby girl is one of many recovered by Kurdish soldiers from the mobile phones of dead ISIS fanatics in the Syrian town of Kobane.

The other pictures show beheadings and jihadis playing football with the victims severed heads.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2014, 04:20 PM
:facepalm:

Hugh_Janus
10-20-2014, 06:23 PM
daily fail tho....

FBD
10-20-2014, 08:50 PM
because Al Quaeda wasnt vicious enough, had their own ideas, and all that jazz. Those ungrateful fucks wouldnt do what they were told after we trained them and armed them. why else would we have just up and killed obl and threw away KSM's key? They knew too much, of course. But not like anyone really would have believed them anyway, we saw that one coming a miiiile away.

Welp, since we gifted a brick of 400 million bucks to ISIL to promote their rampage, they'd best do what their told, I mean how much more do we need to prop the enemy up so that the public doesnt find out we could have them all done with in a month's time? We even made sure to put a Mossie in da Mozzies there as the leader, the pipe has to happen, and its not so long as forces against the nwo are there, so byebye assad, too bad the damned russians dont want to just go along to get along so we can have the world on its way to being correct and all.

now type up a good propaganda story, let's make sure the public has the appetite for a hundred year war. ISIL needs to be strong, bloodthirsty, and successful, and appear to threaten everyone's way of life, its the only way.

deebakes
10-21-2014, 02:53 AM
:worthless: