PDA

View Full Version : Snapchat Sinks Teacher Having Sex With Student

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2014, 12:10 PM
The Smoking Gun

http://i.imgur.com/Xw6b5e3.jpg

OCTOBER 20--A Texas biology teacher is facing a felony rap for allegedly having sex with a high school student who triggered a criminal probe after sharing with his friends an explicit Snapchat photo that was sent to him by the educator.

Ashley Zehnder, 24, is named in a felony complaint accusing her of having an improper relationship with a 17-year-old student at Pasadena High School, where the science teacher also serves as assistant cheer coach. The victim is a member of the cheer squad.

As detailed in a probable cause affidavit, Zehnder this month approached a school administrator to express “concerns about rumors of students texting around an inappropriate photo of herself.” Zehnder, the affidavit notes, reported that a student could have surreptitiously “gotten on her phone and sent the picture.”

In short order, an assistant principal interviewed a male student who admitted having a naked photo of Zehnder (who is pictured at right). The teen added that he was provided the image by a classmate who spoke of having a sexual relationship with Zehnder.

When interviewed by police, the second teen admitted that he began having sex with Zehnder last May. He gave cops a description of Zehnder’s Houston apartment and bedroom, as well as details of their sexual encounters. The teen also said that Zehnder sent him a “naked photo of herself through Snapchat,” an image he forwarded to “some of his friends at school.”

During police questioning, Zehnder initially denied any relationship with the student. But after being “confronted with the phone messages” on the boy’s phone, Zehnder admitted having sex with the teenager.

Zehnder appeared today in a Houston courtroom, where a judge set her bail at $10,000.

Zehnder, an Ohio native, is a Kent State University graduate, according to her Facebook page. Zehnder resigned her teaching position shortly after investigators began examining her relationship with the boy.

FBD
10-21-2014, 12:33 PM
I seriously dont know why they allow teachers under 25 at high schools. That's just taunting for both sides.

Muddy
10-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Got any better pictures of the perp so we can tell if she's truly guilty?

FBD
10-21-2014, 02:08 PM
fuck's sake you have to be 25 to rent a car

redred
10-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Got any better pictures of the perp so we can tell if she's truly guilty?

http://i.imgur.com/eqiI1ha.jpg

doesn't look it :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-21-2014, 03:34 PM
I seriously dont know why they allow teachers under 25 at high schools. That's just taunting for both sides.

I dont know why they let men teach at any age

Muddy
10-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Oh man, she is def. innocent...

Hal-9000
10-21-2014, 03:57 PM
can't see her innocence :x

Pony
10-21-2014, 04:17 PM
can't see her innocence :x

Trust me Hal, she's definitely innocent.

:wank:

dmni
10-21-2014, 04:18 PM
Meanwhile this 24/17 year old couple there is no issue http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?64934-Kylie-Jenner-amp-Tyga-Legally-Cleared-to-Voulez-Vous-Coucher-in-France

She should know better being a teacher but living in the UK and the age of consent being 16 it doesn't seem like the worst crime in the world for a 24 year old and a 17 year old to hook up.

Oofty Goofty
10-21-2014, 10:04 PM
The age of consent in Texas is 17. It's illegal because she is in a "position of authority", not because of his age.

deebakes
10-22-2014, 02:26 AM
:doggybanana:

Joebob034
10-22-2014, 02:42 AM
Give that kid a medal