PDA

View Full Version : Humanoid Creature Captured on Video in Australia

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2014, 11:39 AM
By Cryptozoology News

DOUGLAS SHIRE– An explorer in Australia captured the images of what he calls a “Nephilim” creature attached to the roof of an undisclosed cave in Douglas Shire earlier this week.

Nick Malicki, who calls himself the Nephilim Hunter, claims he and his team didn’t spot the oddity until hours later when reviewing the footage at home.

“Normally I know the smell of these things but one of the guys had a flaming torch so I couldn’t catch his scent over the kerosene,” Malicki said.

The 20-second-long video was taken by a pole-mounted camera and shows a humanoid-like grey figure hiding in an alcove inside a cave at a classified location the researcher dubs “The Eye of Ra”. When Malicki points a flashlight in that direction, the purported creature appears to move its head in what looks like an attempt to shield its eyes from the bright beam. A closer look suggests that there could also be a second, smaller individual being carried by the bigger one in a primate-like fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy6-a-2oBjU

The self-proclaimed hunter also claims to have sensed the creature’s lack of intent to harm him.

He roughly calculated the unidentified being to be about 10 feet tall when standing up.

Malicki, who dedicates most of his time to finding evidence of the existence of these entities, says it all started when he discovered a dead body in a sunken ship at Cape Melvill in November of 2000.

“I found a cave above the water. In it was a Portuguese man on the wall drawn in a Spanish ship 1606 Comanda Torries. And so started a five year journey of discoveries till this present date of time, where I walk as one man on this congo chain of monolithic rocks and giant heads linked in a straight line across Australia,” he says.

“So from the first discovery till now, I became Nick Malachia, the Nephilim Hunter unlocking the secrets in the mountain.”

In 2011, he released The Nephilim Hunter, Journey To The Head, a documentary film based on his findings and only available at a local restaurant in Mossman, Australia.

He focus his research efforts around Far North Queensland, the northernmost part of the state, a region the Aboriginals call the “Land of Sickness”.

“It’s a place where no man is dared to enter. People have been disappearing within these mountains,” said the local explorer.

Malicki says he and his team will be returning to the cave soon to further investigate the sighting.

Alleged flying humanoid encounters have been documented by humans for centuries. In 2013, Ken Gerhard, an American cryptozoologist and researcher for the Center for Fortean Zoology, put together a collection of these stories in his book Encounters with Flying Humanoids: Mothman, Manbirds, Gargoyles & Other Winged Beasts.

deebakes
10-24-2014, 01:01 PM
:woot:

FBD
10-24-2014, 01:33 PM
:lol: seriously