PDA

View Full Version : 'I knew she was a stunner when I saw the ultrasound image': Six-week-old is Britain's youngest beauty pageant entrant after her mother saw how 'beautiful' she was when she had her pregnancy scan

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 11:24 AM
By Bianca London for MailOnline

http://i.imgur.com/7Z71atx.jpg

A six-week-old baby has become Britain’s youngest beauty pageant entrant.

Mother Amanda Collins entered her before she was even born, after seeing her 20-week hospital scan and deciding she was 'a stunner'.

Luna Collins was named runner-up in a US-style beauty search, open to children aged from birth to 18.

Amanda, 28, said: 'As soon as I saw her image on the screen at my antenatal session I knew she was a stunner.

'I always knew that I was carrying a girl and a beautiful one at that.'

Luna was six weeks old when she was awarded the runner-up slot in the UK Princess and Prince International Beauty Pageant.

Organisers of the competition immediately accepted her antenatal entry.

http://i.imgur.com/kdkpb5l.png

'The judges loved that her entry was in even before she was born,' said Amanda.

Four weeks later, she scooped another accolade in the gorgeous baby league by becoming runner-up in the Miss Dreams UK contest.

Now, Amanda of Irvine, North Ayrshire, believes it’s a matter of time before her daughter is giving older pageant queens like Bobbi Boyden a run for her money.

Bobbi, 19 months, has won a string of awards with her Beyonce inspired routines, but that doesn’t faze Amanda.

'Luna just beams at the judges and loves all the attention,' Amanda added.

'All she has to do is lie in my arms and smile as I stroll down the catwalk. She’s enjoying every minute of it and so am I and that’s what really matters.'

Sara Collins, Director of Sara's Stars Model & Talent Agency and Luna's agent, told MailOnline: 'I first met Amanda and Luna at the UK Prince & Princess International pageant - a charity pageant organised by Soraia Mateus. I was the compère, and was impressed by how smiley and content Luna was.

'Amanda applied to enter Luna before she was born. This is common practise for babies. Every parent believes their baby and child is the most beautiful, and wants to share that with everyone. Who doesn't love a new born?

'Luna is already receiving enquiries via Sara's Stars for modelling work. As a responsible model agency, it is my job to protect all my clients and refer them for suitable roles. Luna is a beautiful baby with a positive modelling future.'

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 11:25 AM
:huh:

Muddy
10-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Wake up, Mom.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-27-2014, 04:13 PM
:nuts:

FBD
10-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Wake up, Mom. You aint no beauty queen, nor will your daughter be

ftfy :D

Muddy
10-27-2014, 06:48 PM
My chosen use of words said all I needed it to say. All the rest is implied.

Hugh_Janus
10-27-2014, 07:16 PM
some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate

FBD
10-27-2014, 07:45 PM
My chosen use of words said all I needed it to say. All the rest is implied.

:lol: I'm just adding entertainment value by roughing out some of that "implied" ;)