PDA

View Full Version : Newlywed Jenny McCarthy Reveals TMI About Husband Donnie Wahlberg

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 11:37 AM
By Amber Belus - Fashion Times

http://i.imgur.com/9Af2KJF.jpg

Jenny McCarthy did NOT hold back when speaking about her new husband Donnie Wahlberg. She recently stopped by "Watch What Happens Live" and dished on her hot sex life. Keep reading for more!

"Without a doubt, it gets better every single time I make love to him," the former "View" host confessed. "First of all, he has the most beautiful penis I've ever seen in my life."

Fellow guest Tom Bergeron asked why the New Kids on the Block member's was the "most beautiful," and McCarthy replied, "Sometimes they're deformed-looking, and sometimes they're a different color than you're used to."

"Some are, like, purple, some are pink."

McCarthy did not stop there and gave us even more deets!

"The size is perfect," the blonde beauty raved. "I can't get too descriptive, but...it fits my vagina perfectly. It hits the spot."

We told you last month the newlyweds got married in the ballroom of Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois. Close family and friends attended the ceremony, which only lasted 20 minutes.

"Really, I'm so bad [at planning]. The problem is, I consider myself to be kind of like a dude ... Like, I just kind of want to show up and drink," she once told Us Weekly.

It is the second marriage for both stars, who we learned were dating last July. McCarthy was married to director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, followed by a long-term relationship with Jim Carrey. Wahlberg was married to recording engineer Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.

The couple got engaged in April, which McCarthy revealed on "The View." We learned in July the blonde beauty headed for Sirius since her departure. She hosts a weekly talk show, Dirty Sexy Funny, covering all things dating, sex, parenting, and marriage.

deebakes
10-27-2014, 01:25 PM
good for them i guess :shrug:

Muddy
10-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Congrats on marrying a has-been!

PorkChopSandwiches
10-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Beautiful

Pony
10-27-2014, 04:34 PM
He must be huge if he fits her vagina perfectly...

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 04:39 PM
She thinks he has the right stuff... o o Oooo o o, o o O o....

PorkChopSandwiches
10-27-2014, 04:52 PM

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/Fvz6WsZ.gif

RBP
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
:lol: