PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson Protesters Attack White Man

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 12:09 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/SiDD7i7.png

An unidentified white man was reportedly attacked by Ferguson protesters on Friday night, but the reason why is unclear.

A video (below) posted to YouTube on Saturday shows Ferguson protesters running between cars at night during a road block, notes BizPacReview.com.

The young white man is surrounded by protesters, one of whom call him a "white boy cocoa face."

"We gonna beat your stinking head," states one protester, noted Examiner.com.

An unidentified protester appears to grab the white man around the throat.

"I wanna go home," says the white man "Why are you grabbing me?"

Another protester replies, “I don’t give a f--- what you wanna do. We’re standing up for what we believe.”

It's not clear what started the altercation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4GZcwHyf2s

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 12:10 PM
:|

Goofy
10-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Woohoo, racism is alive and well :cheers:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 12:19 PM
Black people aren't racist, only white people are racist :nono:

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 12:20 PM
'We're standing up for what we believe' implies 'we believe we have the right to beat the crap out of white people'.

Karma's a bitch and it's gonna bite these cockroaches in the ass.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 12:21 PM
You sound like a white boy cocoa face :hand:

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Mochachino, thank you very much.

[-(

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 12:30 PM
I wonder if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are on their way there to help protest the civil rights violation of the white guy that was attacked? :-k

DemonGeminiX
10-27-2014, 12:55 PM
I wonder if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are on their way there to help protest the civil rights violation of the white guy that was attacked? :-k

Who sounds like a white boy cocoa face now?

[-(

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2014, 12:57 PM
I watched Al Sharpton during an interview on the O'Reilly factor several years ago and he straight up told O'Reilly that he would be there to defend the civil rights of each and every person, no matter their skin color :nono:

Muddy
10-27-2014, 01:41 PM
White boy cocoa face needs to stay away from the angry Negros. One day people will use their friggin' heads.