PDA

View Full Version : Circulating in my email..

Muddy
10-29-2014, 01:21 PM
I got this twice today.. Does anyone else buy it?

---------------------------

Don't just delete this, take time to look and see what is being said in this email,
If this doesn't open your eyes , then the election in Nov. is a waste of time.

THIS ISN'T VERY PROMISING...........

Well America ............will you wake up in time or will your children grow up in another world???

For everyone who wanted change here we go..

Just the messenger!!! It's up you to decide how you feel about this.

NOW, WHO'S NEW IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Arif Alikhan
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary
Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain
Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC)

Salam al-Marayati
Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council

And is its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid-
Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel-
Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...

If you're not CONCERNED, DELETE this.

Go to bed tonight...sleep well!

We've got to have some relief starting with the 2014 Elections!!!

JAPAN DOES NOT ALLOW ANY MUSLIMS OR MOSQUES IN THEIR COUNTRY

FBD
10-29-2014, 01:35 PM
its more point at the boogie man, the real foxes have been inside the henhouse going on just over a hundred years now. I'm not saying their intentions are good, I'm saying they're but a head of the hydra, and if you want to kill the body of it, you have to take out the federal reserve and kill the big banks. all of them.

RBP
10-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Buy what? That there are Muslims in the administration? Okay, and? I saw a couple at Target last night, should I move?

Muddy
10-29-2014, 02:16 PM
Well obviously it comes through as a fear mongering email.. So just saying do you buy the message it's sending..? I researched some of these guys positions and I think really you have to have a muslim in the position if they are going to act in an advisory role..

FBD
10-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Buy the message its sending? What, that we have radical muslims in close advisory positions to the disputably muslim president? That we have to have tolerance for everyone else's intolerance, that whole can of worms?

Muddy
10-29-2014, 02:26 PM
just some talking points? 8-[

RBP
10-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Well obviously it comes through as a fear mongering email.. So just saying do you buy the message it's sending..? I researched some of these guys positions and I think really you have to have a muslim in the position if they are going to act in an advisory role..

Buy the message its sending? What, that we have radical muslims in close advisory positions to the disputably muslim president? That we have to have tolerance for everyone else's intolerance, that whole can of worms?

If we start hating on all Muslims, we become what we despise.

FBD
10-29-2014, 02:29 PM
:hand: sorry rbp, I will never become a banker.

I dont hate muslims, I hate what's being done to the constitution and our rights in the name of....in the name of what, fuck you we're the government?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-29-2014, 02:32 PM
If we start hating on all Muslims, we become what we despise.

:cheers: