PDA

View Full Version : Obama on Early Voting: "You Can Only Vote Once; This Isn't Chicago"

PorkChopSandwiches
10-29-2014, 07:15 PM
At a Tuesday evening campaign event for Mary Burke, Democratic nominee for governor of Wisconsin, President Barack Obama encouraged voters to participate in early voting.

"One week, Wisconsin. One week. One week from today you get to choose a new governor. And because early voting runs through this Friday, you don't have to wait until election day," Obama told the crowd in Milwaukee.

"You can vote all week," Obama added.

"I mean you can only vote once, this isn't Chicago now," Obama told the crowd, laughing.

"I'm teasing Chicago, I'm messing with you. That was a long time ago," Obama added.

FBD
10-29-2014, 07:17 PM
2012? sometimes it does seem like a long time ago

RBP
10-29-2014, 07:18 PM
JFC. This guy.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-29-2014, 07:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uUCoB0B.jpg

RBP
10-29-2014, 07:32 PM
Exactly

FBD
10-29-2014, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFrjZJmH3Ws

RBP
10-29-2014, 07:43 PM
The thing that bothers me a lot about such an irresponsible comment is it makes the "there is no voter fraud, so we don't need voter ID" sound like a wink and a nod.

FBD
10-29-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm just laughing because its been this way quite a long time, but nobody believes it. Its called electoral fraud when its done behind the counter, rbp ;) So they can go yeah, not much of any evidence of voter fraud....which really, there isnt any appreciable amount, not to the extent that it would actually change an election. Electoral fraud, now...is not mentioned. Because that's the reality.

Al Franken, electoral fraud by judge
Malloy & Blumenthal, electoral fraud by bags of thousands of votes

no voter fraud there :lol:

if malloy wins again this year with how many people are disgusted with this motherfucker...

I want to go to an event and yell at him and ask him if Bycewicz is counting the votes again this year for him

and if one wants to even mention bush/gore/florida... my take is that there was plenty in both directions.