PDA

View Full Version : Police: Woman Broke into Man's Home, Tried to Sexually Assault Him While He Slept

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2014, 10:52 AM
By Lina Batarags - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/WvxLfEt.jpg

Police report that a Texas woman broke into a male friend’s home while he was sleeping and sexually assaulted him.

Court records state that Megan Davis Hoelting entered the victim’s Williamson County residence on Monday night through an unlocked gate.

The victim is reported to be a male friend of her husband’s.

Once she was inside the property, the 31-year-old woman—who was wearing a nightgown—allegedly went into the man’s bedroom.

According to a felony criminal complaint, Hoelting fondled the man’s genitals and attempted to “perform fallatio upon him.”

The man told a Williamson County Sheriff’s Office deputy that he “awoke to the feeling of an unknown party of top of him.” The victim added that he “felt the offender place his penis in her mouth.”

The victim then allegedly used the flashlight application on his cell phone to identify Hoelting, whose breasts were exposed, as “his friend’s wife.”

When she refused to leave, even after he ordered her to leave the residence, the victim dialed 911.

During subsequent questioning, Hoelting reportedly admitted getting into the victim’s bed, where she “kissed him and wrapped her legs around his waist.”

As The Smoking Gun reports, she noted that she was wearing a nightgown when she entered the home, but was “wearing only panties when she got into the bed” with the victim’s knowledge.

Hoelting was arrested on a felony charge of burglarizing a home with the intent of committing a sexual assault. She was booked Monday night into the county lockup and currently remains in custody.

Jail records indicate that Hoelting has been arrested three other times this month, for theft, assault, and public intoxication respectively.

Griffin
10-31-2014, 11:22 AM
I would have pretended to be asleep until she finished the blowjob.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2014, 11:40 AM

:agreed:

RBP
10-31-2014, 11:59 AM
For an unknown assailant?

Griffin
10-31-2014, 12:01 PM
well...blowjobs don't happen every day

deebakes
10-31-2014, 01:28 PM
:rofl:

FBD
10-31-2014, 01:32 PM
:lol:

Hugh_Janus
10-31-2014, 07:35 PM

:herpestastic:

Loser
11-01-2014, 01:06 AM
well...blowjobs don't happen every day

Even I'm not that desperate :lol:

deebakes
11-01-2014, 01:15 AM
:liar:

Oofty Goofty
11-01-2014, 02:34 AM
She's only 31!? I'm guessing meth-head.

PorkChopSandwiches