PDA

View Full Version : Father Invites Daughter's Alleged Rapist Over For Dinner, Murders Him

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2014, 11:46 AM
By Kathryn Schroeder - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/Xo3cHxI.jpg

A father in India turned dinner with his daughter’s alleged rapist into a macabre affair.

The alleged rapist, a 45-year-old married man who worked as a medical supplier, was invited to dinner by the girl’s father. Following the meal, the father tortured him to death, reports The Indian Express.

Police report that the father, 36, burned the man’s genitals using heated tongs and then strangled him to death.

“The father called the medicine supplier over to his house saying he wanted to discuss some issue. He served him dinner. After the meal, the father overpowered the man and tied him to a chair. He got heated tongs and burned the supplier’s genitals before strangling him to death. He came to the police station and surrendered himself,” an officer said.

The young daughter is believed to have been raped by the man two months ago while home alone. The rapist told her not to tell anyone or she would face “dire consequences.” The girl did tell her father that same day, but he did not go to the police fearing “a bad name for his daughter.” The father did not want neighbors and relatives blaming his daughter for the incident.

Following the murder, the father turned himself into police, and gave a detailed account of how he tortured and murdered the man.

“Based on his statement, we sent a team to the spot and recovered the body. It has been sent for a post-mortem examination and his family has been informed. A case of murder has been registered and the 36-year-old man was arrested,” the officer said.

The father has admitted to police that he had been planning the murder since the day of his daughter’s alleged rape. He also said he would become furious whenever he saw the man happy with his family as his daughter suffered.

The father will face murder charges.

deebakes
11-03-2014, 02:20 PM
seems innocent to me :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
11-03-2014, 04:48 PM
I havent seen the picture, but Im going with innocent as well