PDA

View Full Version : Go-cart sized UFO reported 200 feet over Georgia intersection

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2014, 12:12 PM
by: Roger Marsh - Open Minds

http://i.imgur.com/F8LdGXA.jpg
Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)

A Georgia witness at Athens reported watching a small, triangle-shaped UFO 200 feet above the street at 8 p.m. on November 3, 2014, according to testimony in Case 61184 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving northwest along Cedar Shoals Drive and stopped at a red light at the intersection of Barnett Shoals Road and Gaines School Road.

“I noticed two large, very bright white lights moving at a slow pace moving from west to east directly over the intersection,” the witness stated. “At first I thought that it was a small plane coming or going from the Ben Epps Airport.”

But on closer inspection the object did not appear to be a plane.

http://i.imgur.com/c07y8NE.jpg

“As the object moved overhead I looked up and noticed that the lights were attached to what appeared to be a triangular craft with a dark gray frame (although it was difficult to make out any detail), no larger than a small car or go-kart, about 200 feet above the intersection. I then realized that what I was seeing looked nothing like a small plane.”

The witness and her husband had a similar sighting with a triangle-shaped UFO about a year ago along the same road.

“I felt shocked that I was seeing what appeared to be the same triangular craft that I saw a year earlier. Unfortunately, the traffic light turned green and I had to move through the intersection, at which point I lost sight of the craft.”

No images or videos were included with the MUFON report which was filed on November 4, 2014. The witness did provide one illustration of how the object appeared in the sky.

Athens is a consolidated city–county in the U.S. state of Georgia, population 116,714.

Georgia has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Georgia had 11 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.11 sightings per million population.

The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.

Please remember that most UFO reports can be resolved as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Well that depiction looks legit as shit

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Well that depiction looks legit as shit

It's almost photo-like :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Im convinced

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2014, 06:28 PM
It was in Georgia, I wonder if that 'depiction' was drawn by DGX? :-k

Goofy
11-06-2014, 06:41 PM
:serenade: It's a rainy night in Georgia....... UFO's flying all over the world!

DemonGeminiX
11-06-2014, 06:42 PM
It was in Georgia, I wonder if that 'depiction' was drawn by DGX? :-k

:hand:

I'm nowhere near Athens, Mr. McRibPants.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2014, 06:45 PM

Curious though that the 'artist illustration' matches your artwork abilities :suspect:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM

Please update Lances user title

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2014, 07:31 PM
He can't do that :nana:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-06-2014, 07:41 PM
:(

DemonGeminiX
11-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Curious though that the 'artist illustration' matches your artwork abilities :suspect:

Shit. That's a masterpiece compared to my shitty abilities.

:lol: