PDA

View Full Version : Argument over hot wings leads to brawl at birthday party

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2014, 11:40 AM
by Caitlin Alexander - News Channel 3

<script height="434px" width="770px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=ffbcf8e010eb4c238d3dda4eb935d806&ec=x2MWlqcTq2oTadmysgEFi647kw0ZnXWb"></script>

MEMPHIS, Tenn. – A woman is in jail and her daughter is due in juvenile court after a disagreement over hot wings turned into a brawl.

Angel Murphy, 45, is facing domestic assault and disorderly conduct charges.

“It’s about some hot wings,” said Louis Primer, the 13-year-old girl’s father.

He stays with Murphy and the rest of the family.

He told WREG the conflict began at a birthday celebration for another daughter in their home.

Primer said his 13-year-old daughter asked for more hot wings, but there were none left.

He said his daughter wasn’t supposed to have any more wings anyway, because doctors expect she might have diabetes.

Murphy reportedly reminded her daughter that it wasn’t her birthday.

The police report said the 13-year-old girl tried to attack the sibling whose birthday it was.

That’s when the police report said Murphy intervened and got in a physical fight with the 13-year-old.

The police report said the teenager punched Murphy in the head.

When police arrived, Murphy reportedly told an officer that she is tired of caring for her kids and, “I’m tired of you too.”

Officers tried to take her into custody, but the police report said she pushed an officer.

Her daughter reportedly said, “You all better leave my mother alone, before I hurt someone.”

The police report said the girl came towards officers aggressively, and officers took her into custody.

The report said Murphy banged her head against the inside of the police car, and officers subdued her with pepper spray.

They took her to Regional One and issued her daughter a juvenile summons.

Primer said Murphy is a good parent.

“She spends her time on the children, spends her money on the children, gets the house fixed up,” Primer said.

He said he had a talk with his daughter about the incident.

He is concerned his daughter’s medication might have contributed to the outburst.

He said someone is picking up Murphy from jail Wednesday, and his daughter does not have a juvenile court date yet.

Loser
11-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Primer said Murphy is a "good" parent.

Five lines prior?

Murphy reportedly told an officer that she is tired of caring for her kids

:lol:

RBP
11-07-2014, 05:33 PM
I assumed they were black before I watched the video. That makes me a racist. :sad2:

perrhaps
11-07-2014, 06:46 PM
I assumed they were black before I watched the video. That makes me a racist. :sad2:

No, it just means you're not brain dead.

Loser
11-07-2014, 09:58 PM

Pragmatist? :-k

RBP
11-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Pragmatist? :-k

:-k

http://i.imgur.com/Uapv55s.jpg

Loser
11-07-2014, 11:14 PM
That was the word I was looking for :lol:

:facepalm: FML

deebakes
11-07-2014, 11:54 PM