PDA

View Full Version : Prince kicks Kim Kardashian off stage during concert

Dr. Girlfriend
02-09-2011, 03:14 AM
From Examiner.com

Oklahoma City fans of Prince who went down for Super Bowl weekend in Dallas hoping to attend his concert were disappointed when Prince cancelled the show.

"It is our understanding that River Alexander Group, the event organizer, was unable to fund and produce the evening," the statement said. "The organizer came to The Goss-Michael Foundation, invited us to be the beneficiary and receive some of the proceeds which would have gone to our high school scholarship program."

Those fans avoided the embarrassment of Kim Kardashian at the Prince show in Madison Square Garden Monday night.

Throughout the show Monday night, Prince continued to invite fans up on the stage to dance with him through the show. One of the fans he called up was Kim Karsashian.

Kim Kardashian, who was at the concert with boyfriend, basketball player Kris Humphries, went onto the stage. Unlike the other people that danced around with Prince, Kardashian just giggled and clapped as Prince danced around her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSthk2B8Zw

Prince finally told her to “get off the stage” and went on dancing with other people.

Kim Kardashian was still excited about the interaction with Prince.

"OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I'm shaking!!!!" she tweeted. "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!"

Kim Kardashian later tweeted that she was invited back up later in the concert and actually danced this time.

Her first attempt at going on the stage was recorded by a number of concert goers and has earned a laugh from people at her behavior.

"Come on people! Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor?!,” Kardashian tweeted. “Prince must not have seen Dancing With The Stars! LOL."

Hal-9000
02-09-2011, 09:50 PM
'One of the fans he called up was Kim Karsashian.'

'Kim Kardashian later tweeted that she was invited back up later in the concert and actually danced this time.'

This story is confusing...appears to me she was invited up twice, not kicked off :lol: