PDA

View Full Version : Christina Hendricks: My Boobs Are Real!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2011, 05:54 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/kU6S5.jpg

Natural beauty!

Mad Men's Christina Hendricks thinks it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, says her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

At first, Hendricks wasn't a fan of the 1960s-era clothing she wears on Mad Men to play Joan Holloway. "I was huffing and puffing into this things initially, but now I'm flipping on the garters with ease. It's so great at the beginning of each season to see what's in our characters' wardrobes," she says.

The actress, who models for Vivienne Westwood's jewelry collection, is a longtime fan of the British designer "because her clothes allow you to show off your waistline and shoulders and accentuate your bust," she says. "As a woman with curves, I love that her clothes unapologetically celebrate women."

Hendricks began her career at age 19 as a model. "I'd done ballet for years and was tiny then, a size 4, so I didn't have any problems about conforming to a certain body type," she says. "As you get older your body changes, and I've tried to embrace how I look at every stage… Modeling taught me how to be professional and responsible at a young age. Plus, you experience a lot of rejection and criticism, which is a great boot camp for Hollywood."

So what does the naturally busty star think of women getting breast augmentation surgery? "I hope I'm not encouraging that," she says. "If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learned to love it."

Hugh_Janus
05-23-2011, 05:56 PM
get them out and prove it then 8-)

Goofy
05-23-2011, 06:03 PM
"so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

Is that an offer? :twisted:

AntZ
05-23-2011, 07:32 PM
I like her on the show, but her extreme sizes are just at the border from hot to freakish.

deebakes
05-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Boom!

PapaZ
05-25-2011, 10:45 AM
I like her on the show, but her extreme sizes are just at the border from hot to freakish.

I'd love to get "freakish" with her!