PDA

View Full Version : Matt Damon Will Reprise His Role As Jason Bourne

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Robbie Gonzalez - io9

http://i.imgur.com/CBVWYp5.png

Following a one-film hiatus from the Bourne franchise, Matt Damon has confirmed that he will reprise his role as Jason Bourne, reuniting with director Paul Greengrass for their third collaboration, and the fifth installment in the Bourne universe.

"Yes, next year," Damon confirmed to E! News yesterday. "It'll be in 2016 when the movie will actually come out. [Director] Paul Greengrass is going to do another one and that's all I ever said. I just needed him to say yes."

While Damon and Greengrass have both expressed interest in teaming up for another Bourne film, the latter had intimated as recently as last year that he was finished with the franchise. "In the end I felt I had given it my all in two films I'm very proud of and didn't want to make another if I didn't believe it could be as good if not better," he told Deadline. "I couldn't come up with an idea, and the business reality of franchises is that when a studio has a Bourne, they're obliged to make one every couple of years. I discovered in my heart I didn't have another one in me."

Looks like he came up with an idea, after all. Let's hope it's a good one.

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Thank God. I like Jeremy Renner, but his Bourne movie sucked ass.

deebakes
11-10-2014, 11:45 PM
i didn't even bother with that one :shrug: