PDA

View Full Version : Best man catches friend’s wife cheating on him with the barman

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVRHk5sSew

Well this is awkward.

This video shows the moment a man discovered his best friend’s wife cheating on him with a barman.

The woman, wearing a white dress and only identified as Nina, appears a little embarrassed as he films the exchange.

Uploading the video under the username Bob Barker, he says: ‘How you guys doin? Nina, what’s going on here? Tell me what’s going on. Who’s this guy?’

‘That’s not your husband, right? You don’t look like her husband to me.’

The barman then shines the light of his camera phone at the cameraman so he can’t be seen in the footage.

‘That’s a good idea. I don’t blame you. I’m James, I was the best man. This is Nina, this is my best friend’s wife. So are you the bar tender?’

He responds ‘Not only, but yes.’

‘Okay, that’s excellent. Well you guys have a good night.’

The footage then cuts out.

RBP
11-11-2014, 12:21 PM
:oops:

FBD
11-11-2014, 03:36 PM
if my best friend's wife did that to him, barman would have been beaten to a pulp and wifey dragged in front of him by her hair

deebakes
11-12-2014, 01:01 AM
she looks hot and innocent :shrug:

RBP
11-12-2014, 03:20 AM
if my best friend's wife did that to him, barman would have been beaten to a pulp and wifey dragged in front of him by her hair

I never quite understood that phenomenon. A partner cheats and we beat up the person they cheated with. Girls do the same thing, want to fight the girl.

The winner of the fight doesn't get to drag the person back to the cave.

Assuming the bartender is single, the wife is the cheater. He's just getting some available pussy.

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2014, 03:27 AM
I agree to an extent. The fault the husband or the best man should find with the situation lies totally on the wife's shoulders, after all the bartender (or whatever) didn't proclaim any vows to the husband in front of the best man.

However, thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife. If the bartender knew she was married, then he is morally divergent and deserves to be branded as such.

We could all talk about thou shall not commit adultery too, but really, everybody on this forum has committed adultery at least 10 times in their lives, unless they were lying and have only done it once or twice.

RBP
11-12-2014, 03:45 AM
I hear you and I get that. But you really think it is the best man's role in society to judge the bartender's morality?

I am neither condoning nor condemning the bartender. My comment was the relative morality of the two and which should be of concern to the best man.

I was going to say we are past the scarlet letter stage in society but that's not true. Not if your a registered sex offender anyway.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2014, 03:46 AM
I have not committed adultery, ever.

RBP
11-12-2014, 03:49 AM

You never banged a married chick when you were single? huh.

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2014, 03:57 AM

If you've ever had sex out of wedlock, you've committed adultery.

RBP
11-12-2014, 03:59 AM
I was wondering if you were including that. :lol:

Guilty as charged! 1000 times over. See you in hell!

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2014, 04:03 AM
I hear you and I get that. But you really think it is the best man's role in society to judge the bartender's morality?

I am neither condoning nor condemning the bartender. My comment was the relative morality of the two and which should be of concern to the best man.

I was going to say we are past the scarlet letter stage in society but that's not true. Not if your a registered sex offender anyway.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not determining roles. I'm just saying what is, from my point of view. When I say he should be branded as such, I'm not saying who should do the specific branding. I'm not even saying whip out a brand and burn it into his forehead. He's "branded" in general. If he didn't have a problem with it, then he wouldn't have tried to hide his identity. He knew what he did was wrong, or at least he came to the conclusion that what he was doing was wrong when he found out from the best man that she was married.

If you knew a guy had enabled a cheater or had cheated, would you want to see him score with other ladies within your general circle?

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2014, 04:04 AM
I was wondering if you were including that. :lol:

Guilty as charged! 1000 times over. See you in hell!

Well, that's the definition of adultery. I know, I'm guilty too. :lol:

RBP
11-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not determining roles. I'm just saying what is, from my point of view. When I say he should be branded as such, I'm not saying who should do the specific branding. I'm not even saying whip out a brand and burn it into his forehead. He's "branded" in general. If he didn't have a problem with it, then he wouldn't have tried to hide his identity. He knew what he did was wrong, or at least he came to the conclusion that what he was doing was wrong when he found out from the best man that she was married.

If you knew a guy had enabled a cheater or had cheated, would you want to see him score with other ladies within your general circle?

No, but I am sure he's not Svengali, so ultimately, he's not the cheater. He's just the stunt cock.

Muddy
11-12-2014, 11:39 AM
He did the right thing. He exposed a cheating slut. Now it's up to her husband how to handle it.

FBD
11-12-2014, 01:46 PM
I never quite understood that phenomenon. A partner cheats and we beat up the person they cheated with. Girls do the same thing, want to fight the girl.

The winner of the fight doesn't get to drag the person back to the cave.

Assuming the bartender is single, the wife is the cheater. He's just getting some available pussy.

:hand: in such a case he could plead his ignorance of the matter of "availability of pussy" in between punches - but look at the video, this motherfucker knew. me and my friends dont take too kindly to home wreckers.

I know, I know...the bitch was wreckin the home sooner or later, one way or the other. But that doesnt mean jimmy bartender gets off scot free...he WILL think twice before he gets involved with a married chick next time.