PDA

View Full Version : Florida sex entrapment: Food for sex

RBP
11-11-2014, 03:46 PM
NOVEMBER 7--During a prostitution sting operation last night, a Florida man offered a female undercover cop three dollars and a chicken dinner in exchange for sex, police report.

Steven Torres, 36, was snared in a decoy operation run by Sanford Police Department officers that netted six other men on procuring prostitution charges.

Unlike the other arrestees, however, Torres allegedly proposed a cash-and-barter deal to the undercover, according to a police report. In exchange for sex, the Melbourne resident offered three singles and chicken.

Torres, pictured at right, was driving a Kia sedan when he made contact with the undercover. Following the cash and chicken offer, the undercover gave a takedown signal to other officers, who arrested Torres.

Torres was booked into the Seminole County jail, from which he was later released after posting $250 bond.

While cops did not detail where Torres planned to procure the poultry, he was arrested two blocks from a Popeyes and three blocks from a Church’s Chicken.

===========================

JUNE 11--Meet Alonzo Liverman.

Short on cash, the 29-year-old Floridian allegedly offered to provide a salad to a prostitute in exchange for oral sex, according to cops.

Liverman was arrested Monday morning during a reverse sting that netted nine other men for soliciting a prostitute. The hookers in question were actually undercover Daytona Beach Police Department officers.

While negotiating a liaison with a female officer, Liverman--who was “operating a bicycle”--revealed that he did not have any money. “I’m hungry, you got food?” the undercover asked. Liverman replied, “I got a salad,” according to a booking affidavit.

“I’ll give you a blow job for a salad,” the cop declared. Liverman replied, “You ready to go?” The document does not detail the location of Liverman’s salad (or its street value). Liverman was busted because he and the cop “agreed upon the sexual act in exchange for food,” investigators reported.

During a court appearance yesterday, Liverman, a Daytona Beach resident, pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge (for which he was found guilty by a Circuit Court judge). Liverman was sentenced to two days in jail and fined $500.

=======================================

April 2012 - During a vice operation late Friday evening, a Florida detective was trolling for hookers when he pulled up to a 47-year-old suspect and “asked if she wanted a ride.” The woman accepted the offer, got in the undercover vehicle, and “engaged in a conversation about sex,” according to a police report.

The cop explained that he was looking “to Fuck,” and asked the woman “if she wanted to help me out with that.”

The woman, the detective reported, replied that the pair “could go have sexual intercourse if I bought her two double cheese burgers off the dollar menu at McDonald’s.” The cop added, “I agreed to the deal and purchased the hamburgers for $2.75.”

In addition to the cheeseburgers, the woman told the undercover that he could also give her a tip. In response, the cop handed over $60. The woman kept $40, took the McDonald’s grub, and directed the cop to a vacant Bradenton parking lot “to park in to complete the deal.”

At this point, Christine Baker was arrested by a takedown team. Booked on a misdemeanor prostitution charge, she is scheduled for a May 1 court appearance.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Doing the lords work

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 05:06 PM
3 dollars and a chicken dinner

everything is cheaper down there :sad2:

Hal-9000
11-11-2014, 05:07 PM
two double cheese burgers??????

:x holy crap I gotta move

Hal-9000