PDA

View Full Version : Pink blasts Selena Gomez for painting horses pink

lost in melb.
05-24-2011, 12:40 AM
To clarify: Pink (the singer) has blasted Selena Gomez (the Disney princess) for painting horses pink (the colour).

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/blog230511_pink.jpg

"If there are any animal activists around Malibu-at Leo Cabrillo State beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame," Pink tweeted at the weekend.

"Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions," she added.

But after hoards of Selena Gomez fans launched a Twitter attack on Pink, defending their idol's right to live out her life-sized My Little Pony fantasy, or whatever, the singer tweeted, "Oh lord, THAT'S whose video it was? Disney fans unite. Here we go."

Standing by her original post, the animal-lover added, "Whether u r a fan of mine or whomEVER'S, I won't stop speaking out about animal cruelty. I've taken responsibility in the past, so should she."

The horses were painted pink and purple for a scene in Selena's new video 'I Love You Like a Love Song', but a spokesperson from the record label insists the animals weren't harmed.

"A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising," the rep said in a statement.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/blog230511_pink2.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Saw this last week....Pink needs to get a life

deebakes
05-24-2011, 03:36 AM
bobblehead also needs to stop painting horses. ms paint can do it just fine :tup:

samarchepas
05-24-2011, 04:11 AM
Maybe she think she has the copyrights on everything pink because of her name? :-k

deebakes
05-24-2011, 04:14 AM
maybe pink's mad that gomer didn't hire her to do it for a small amount of cash on the side...

AntZ
05-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I just read a Tweet warning people that Pick is damaging ears with her horrible music at concerts! :ignore:

RBP
05-24-2011, 11:49 AM
I just read a Tweet warning people that Pick is damaging ears with her horrible music at concerts! :ignore:

:slap:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 01:51 PM

:lol: