PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bigfoot Vocalization’ Captured in Alabama

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2014, 01:03 PM
By Cryptozoology News

TUSCALOOSA, Ala.– A woman presented audio Saturday of a “Sasquatch yelling” in the woods of west central Alabama.

Dorothy Sullivan, co-founder of the Alabama Bigfoot Society, says the audio recording was taken earlier this week from an area they had recently investigated.

“This recording is a Sasquatch giving his trademarked guttural yell,” Sullivan said.

The released file, originally consisting of 20 seconds of audio but later edited to about two minutes and a half, reveals the barking sounds of a seemingly agitated dog and a series of unknown, overlapping animal “vocalizations” that appear to be generated by multiple individuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTgQpoPJvo

In late September, BFRO researcher Jim Sherman, released audio of a “Sasquatch double howl” that eerily resembles Sullivan’s file.

Back in August, a man in western Washington captured the sounds of what he called a “juvenile male Bigfoot”.

Even though Sullivan believes the sounds obtained by the research group could be “evidence” of a Bigfoot creature living in the Alabama woods, she is still open to suggestions that help decipher the truth.

“Is it really Bigfoot? Or is there another explanation?” she asks the listeners.

Jim Smith, 58-year-old founder of the Alabaman group, is a “no-kill” Sasquatch advocate aiming to protect the purported creature’s habitat.

“I don’t intend to kill or try to kill one,” he says. “I know this feeling comes from my Indian blood. I know it exists and I don’t need a body to prove it.”

Located on the Black Warrior River, the city of Tuscaloosa is home to about 100,000 people and is considered one of the largest cities in the Yellowhammer State.

deebakes
11-17-2014, 02:32 PM
:uwank:

Hal-9000
11-17-2014, 06:28 PM
up here we call our Bigfoot.....coyotes

:tup:

Muddy
11-17-2014, 06:58 PM
:hand:

Goofy
11-17-2014, 07:01 PM
“This recording is a Sasquatch giving his trademarked guttural yell,” Sullivan said.

Yeah, because we all know what that sounds like :ok: Fuckin eejits