PDA

View Full Version : Behold the face of Jesus… in a chicken dinner

Teh One Who Knocks
11-18-2014, 11:50 AM
by Matt Adams - Web Producer, FOX 59

http://i.imgur.com/oh7s8vd.jpg

POCONO SUMMIT, Penn. (Nov. 17, 2014) – A Pennsylvania man was about to take a bite of fried chicken when he had a brush with the divine, reports WNEP.

Ernesto Hernandez, who said he’s not very religious, believes he saw the face of Jesus during his Nov. 13 chicken dinner.

“I always kid to my wife (that) she’s such a divine cook and I’m about to fork into my chicken and, lo and behold, there’s a picture of what looks like Jesus to me. It really kind of took me a back a minute,” he told the TV station.

Hernandez kept the piece of chicken but admits the image seemed a little smaller after a night in the fridge.

“I showed my wife and we all laughed about it and said, ‘Wow, this is amazing,’ It’s so clear, it’s so concise, it looks like Jesus. I’m not saying it’s Jesus. It’s definitely a bearded man.”

deebakes
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
he's coming :woot:

Noilly Pratt
11-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Winner winner, holy chicken dinner!

If I were a deity I'd imprint myself on chicken, for sure.

"admits the image seemed a little smaller after a night in the fridge." - That's probably because it's less hell-like in there. Put him back in the oven and he'd get all large and stuff. :facepalm: