PDA

View Full Version : Man Spots ‘Remains of 10-Feet-Tall Humanoid’ in Mars Picture

Teh One Who Knocks
11-18-2014, 12:45 PM
By Cryptozoology News

A British man believes he has found the skull of a “giant humanoid” in a picture of Mars recently released by NASA.

Paranormal Crucible, a YouTube user with a channel dedicated to finding anomalies on photographs of the Red Planet, says it is “an artifact that resembles a humanoid skull”.

The image, taken by the robotic rover Spirit, shows the typical Martian rocky landscape and contains what looks like a round-shaped “half-buried” rock.

“But its clearly not a rock, in my opinion,” said the man on Sunday. “Although the face of the skull has been worn away slightly by the elements, we can still see the structure of the head,” he continued.

The YouTuber describes the “artifact” has having “two eyes socket and a nose cavity”. When he “reconstructs the skull” by using a superimposed image on a video he has put together, the similarities are clearer.

http://i.imgur.com/GduDSoZ.jpg

“We can clearly see that this artifact is indeed the remains of an ancient relic,” he explains.

The “skull”, he says, is much larger than a human’s and “it indicates that this humanoid was approximately 9 to 10 feet in height”.

“This obviously confirms that giant humanoid beings once roamed the Martian landscape,” he claims.

Although some researchers indeed support the theory that ancient giants once populated our planet, it still remains a controversial subject that most serious archaeologists and anthropologists refuse to investigate.

Steven Quayle, one of this theory’s key supporters and often featured on the popular radio show Coast to Coast, wrote about the subject in his 2002 book Genesis 6 Giants Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations.

In 2013, new scientific evidence suggested that human life may have originated in Mars. Professor Benner, from The Westheimer Institute for Science and Technology in the USA, said during a news conference that this new finding supported the idea that “life came to Earth on a Martian meteorite, rather than starting on this planet”.

Paranormal Crucible says the discovery of this new “artifact” suggests that Mars, “just like Earth, was once visited by a race of giant humanoid extraterrestrials”.

“It is unclear whether the indigenous Martian population were indeed tall humanoids,” he said.

Just a week ago, an Australian man claimed to have found evidence of ancient technology in another picture of Mars.

Pony
11-18-2014, 12:50 PM
#proof

FBD
11-18-2014, 01:34 PM
sorry pal, until you go there and analyze it or get a real high def photo and not some grainy shot from 12 miles away, you've got jack nothin.

deebakes
11-18-2014, 02:06 PM
looks like a jizz stain to me :shrug:

FBD
11-18-2014, 02:12 PM
your jizz stains look like partially buried skulls? :lol:

deebakes
11-18-2014, 02:19 PM
depends on how old they are and how developed they were when they came out :shrug:

FBD
11-18-2014, 02:21 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-18-2014, 04:32 PM
sorry pal, until you go there and analyze it or get a real high def photo and not some grainy shot from 12 miles away, you've got jack nothin.

:hand:

“This obviously confirms that giant humanoid beings once roamed the Martian landscape,” he claims.

FBD
11-18-2014, 04:58 PM
:lol:

Goofy
11-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Looks like a rock to me....... but if "A British man" says it's a 10 foot humanoid then i'm 100% convinced :ok:

Hal-9000
11-18-2014, 07:41 PM
depends on how old they are and how developed they were when they came out :shrug:

:lol: