PDA

View Full Version : Will Smith’s Kids Slam School, Offer Bizarre Theory About Time

Teh One Who Knocks
11-18-2014, 12:56 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/7hsO4E7.png

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's children Jaden and Willow recently shared their beliefs about music, a bizarre theory of time and how schools don't teach anything.

The multi-millionaire teens, who both released new albums recently, were interviewed by The New York Times.

"Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends," said Jaden, 16. "It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to."

"Kids who go to normal school are so teenagery, so angsty," added Jaden.

"They never want to do anything, they’re so tired," claimed Willow, who is 14.

"You never learn anything in school," stated Jaden. "Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out."

"I went to school for one year," said Willow. "It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was, like, 'Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed.' But it was the worst experience because I was depressed."

Willow added that she was reading about Quantum physics by the Indian mystic Osho.

Osho, who also went by the name Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, was famous in the U.S. for his 93 Rolls-Royce cars and a 64,000 acre commune in Oregon.

He was deported from the U.S. in 1985 for violating immigration laws by arranging fake marriages to keep some of his followers in the U.S. He was refused entry by 21 countries, but eventually moved back to his home country of India where he passed away in 1990, noted The Los Angeles Times.

When asked about the concept of time, Willow said, "I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist."

"It’s proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe," added Jaden. "It’s relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. But it’s also such a thing that you can get lost in."

deebakes
11-18-2014, 02:13 PM
over-privileged pieces of shit :x

Hal-9000
11-18-2014, 07:54 PM
I went to school for one year...

and then she starts spouting of complexities about time and school like she's some sort of spawn of FBD....newsflash babe - you ain't good enough to sit in FBD's shadow when it's hot

PorkChopSandwiches
11-18-2014, 08:08 PM
:nuts:

FBD
11-24-2014, 02:21 PM
:rofl:

"I went to school for one year," said Willow. "It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was, like, 'Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed.' But it was the worst experience because I was depressed."Now how many of you recall sitting in school being bored out of your utter fucking mind, already knowing what being incarcerated was without even being in prison, teachers straight out of a pink floyd song that want to see the kids pass on by like they are watching a river, just dont make no waves here...

Rock on, Willow. School is like driving a nascar car to work every day and there's so much traffic you cant get the car out of second gear, and the cops pull you over if you peel out because you need to expend some energetic potential, it being stifled like mad in the classroom. When the lowest common denominator needs to always be accommodated for no matter what, then the high outliers are attenuated.

Hal-9000
11-24-2014, 04:05 PM
I went to school for one year...

and then she starts spouting of complexities about time and school like she's some sort of spawn of FBD....newsflash babe - you ain't good enough to sit in FBD's shadow when it's hot

see, I say complimentary things once a year too

:lol:

FBD
11-24-2014, 04:13 PM
:lol: