PDA

View Full Version : Report: Model-Actress Estella Warren Busted for DUI, Assault, Escape

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/CzW2e.jpg

Attack of the supermodel?

Model-actress Estella Warren is now behind bars after a messy scuffle with LAPD, TMZ reports.

Cops told the website that the Planet of the Apes actress, 32, slammed her Toyota Prius into three parked cars just before midnight on Monday. The beauty was then arrested for DUI, but reportedly resisted, even kicking one officer.

The alleged mayhem didn't end there. While being booked at the police station, Warren wiggled out of her handcuffs and attempted to escape, only to be recaptured.

According to TMZ, Warren will be booked for felony escape, assault, hit and run and DUI.

DemonGeminiX
05-24-2011, 03:06 PM
I'd laugh and say she's gonna be cooling it in a cell for a while but with the leniency that celebs get these days...

RBP
05-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Yeah, huge fines and community service and out the door.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 03:23 PM
She might have gotten off easier had she not kicked the cop and then tried to escape after she was arrested :lol:

RBP
05-24-2011, 03:25 PM
She might have gotten off easier had she not kicked the cop and then tried to escape after she was arrested :lol:

:lol:

damn drunks :x

Hal-9000
05-24-2011, 04:20 PM
She made (and makes" my groin churn...ever since she was a synchronized swimmer.

I'll perform her breathalyzer, just put your mouth on this......

Hal-9000
05-24-2011, 04:21 PM
oh and...

:wank: :wank: :wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Report: Model-Actress Estella Warren Charged with DUI, Assault, Escape
Us Weekly

Not exactly model behavior.

Model-actress Estella Warren was formally charged with a DUI, hit-and-run driving, assault on a police officer and resisting an arrest on Thursday, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

On May 23, the 32-year-old Planet of the Apes star slammed her Toyota Prius into three parked cars just before midnight. She resisted -- and even kicked -- the police officer who arrested her.

Then, while being booked at the police station, Warren wiggled out of her handcuffs and attempted to escape, only to be recaptured.

According to TMZ, the charges filed against Warren are misdemeanors. If convicted on all four charges, however, she faces a total of 2.5 years in jail. She's due back in court next week.