PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant manager jailed for allegedly fondling teen employees

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 07:23 PM
By George Mattar - The Intelligencer Staff Writer

Eduardo Tomasek is already on the Megan's Law registry and was jailed Monday for allegedly fondling teen employees who worked for him, police said.

Tomasek, 50, of 2500 Knights Road, Bensalem, was sent to Bucks County prison in lieu of $250,000 bail by District Judge Joanne V. Kline on charges he fondled and inappropriately touched at least three female employees, at Popeyes, 2160 Street Road, where he is the shift manager.

An investigation into Tomasek took about two months after a 15-year-old girl reported to police that he began touching her, such as holding her hand in an "uncomfortable" manner, police said.

The girl also told police he put his face against her buttocks when in the stock room, according to court documents.

Police allege Tomasek made rude comments and also inappropriately touched two other female employees, 15 and 16.

One girl had worked there only three days and he made sexual comments to her, court documents show.

Police said Tomasek is currently on Florida's Megan's Law list for prior convictions. They did not elaborate. Police said Popeyes management is cooperating with the investigation.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-24-2011, 07:26 PM
party animal

RBP
05-24-2011, 07:26 PM
:facepalm:

Muddy
05-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Some people never learn and rehabilitation is pointless..

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Some people never learn and rehabilitation is pointless..

http://i.imgur.com/ZG250.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
05-24-2011, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZG250.jpg

a lot cheaper in the long run, and everyone wins

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Exactly

Hal-9000
05-24-2011, 10:42 PM
I got a similar story :face:

My Dad used to take his clients in the oil industry to a prestigious steakhouse in our city.He knew both brothers who were the owners.This place is so old school it typically has male waiters, busboys and a dude who would light your smokes at the table.

Fast forward a few years and my friend Lana gets a job there as server.Lana looks like Kelly Bundy on her best day....she's very hot and also a very open person (humor, spirit etc)

I asked her how the job was working out at _______(prestigious steak house name)
She started crying and said one of the owners would make her stay late and then try and touch her.
She finally quit because she thought no one would believe her :( She even named and described the guy to a T....

My Dad says he has 2 wives and 9 children......fucking ass

Deepsepia
05-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Maybe he's a terrible guy, but with the very little that's reported here, you can worry about this case.

I'm more than a little bit concerned by putting people in prison for "inappropriate comments". People say stupid shit all the time. It shouldn't be a crime unless its directly threatening.

"Inappropriate touching" ? Maybe something, maybe not.

I'm not prepared to wreck someone's life because they "held someone's hand in an inappropriate manner" -- whatever that means.

My two cents worth is that we don't want to be establishing the principle of prosecuting people for stuff as vague and subjective as this sounds. Notice that the dude has been sent to jail before he's been convicted of anything (apparently he can't make bail)-- all we've got at this point is an accusation by unnamed accusers, not a trial, not an examination of evidence.

In your experience, do teenagers ever lie about stuff? Or just get it wrong?

Hal-9000
05-25-2011, 08:24 PM
As I was entering this thread, Deep brushed my shoulder inappropriately :x

To answer Deep's last question - Yes and yes.

People (especially women) hold a lot of power today as they can claim 'this' happened and the world is behind them.
Couple that with a young person and if they get it in their mind to 'get someone'.....lookout

Teh One Who Knocks
05-25-2011, 09:11 PM
Maybe he's a terrible guy, but with the very little that's reported here, you can worry about this case.

I'm more than a little bit concerned by putting people in prison for "inappropriate comments". People say stupid shit all the time. It shouldn't be a crime unless its directly threatening.

"Inappropriate touching" ? Maybe something, maybe not.

I'm not prepared to wreck someone's life because they "held someone's hand in an inappropriate manner" -- whatever that means.

My two cents worth is that we don't want to be establishing the principle of prosecuting people for stuff as vague and subjective as this sounds. Notice that the dude has been sent to jail before he's been convicted of anything (apparently he can't make bail)-- all we've got at this point is an accusation by unnamed accusers, not a trial, not an examination of evidence.

In your experience, do teenagers ever lie about stuff? Or just get it wrong?

Sure, teenagers lie, and I would say that teen girls would lie even more...but this guy is already on the Megan's Law Registry, so I would tend to lean towards believing the girls in this one.

Muddy
05-25-2011, 10:36 PM
I do to, but Deep has a point.... maybe this girl hates him because he's "the man" and wont let her text her bff all night...

Hal-9000
05-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Lance let me in the mod lounge one night and touched my noogies :confused:

He said it was 'all part of the process'.

I'm still a regular member :|

deebakes
05-25-2011, 11:11 PM
i love popeye's :tup:

Deepsepia
05-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Sure, teenagers lie, and I would say that teen girls would lie even more...but this guy is already on the Megan's Law Registry, so I would tend to lean towards believing the girls in this one.

I just throw out this possibility: someone in town looks him up on the sex offender registry, people start gossiping, and girls respond way out of proportion to something trivial.

As we see on this thread, people are very eager to assume the worst about "registered sex offenders" -- and we know that many of these cases are garbage (many are real, too).

So I don't say "he's innocent" -- just that he's entitled to a fair trial, and what we've been told so far hardly amounts to much.

Muddy
05-26-2011, 12:30 AM
So I don't say "he's innocent" -- just that he's entitled to a fair trial, and what we've been told so far hardly amounts to much.

i can agree with this...

deebakes
05-26-2011, 12:31 AM
i did not have sexual relations with that woman... :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
05-26-2011, 01:39 AM
and on the other side of things, some young girls trivialize sex to the point of treating it like a Facebook entry..young girls 13 and up :shock:

Amy - what's the answer to question 3?
Mike - what's it worth to you?
Amy - bj?
Mike - OT-TAY!

So in that sense, young girls have no real idea about the impact of making up a story saying - 'Pastor Bob touched me behind the alter area' - because her other friend dared her and they both don't really like Pastor Bob much...

deebakes
05-26-2011, 01:43 AM
I don't like Pastor Bob either...

Loser
05-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Thread reminded me of this...
http://i53.tinypic.com/2u89c9j.gif

:lol:

deebakes
05-26-2011, 02:17 AM
:lol: :thumbsup: