PDA

View Full Version : Angry driver pushes student protester on blocked I-5

Teh One Who Knocks
12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cziOFk5n9Fs

RBP
12-02-2014, 12:37 PM
:nono: They should go to jail.

Oh, I'm sorry, they have free speech rights. That means they can do whatever the fuck they want. muh bad. :roll:

Pony
12-02-2014, 12:41 PM
I've seen a number of these stories, I don't get why the cops aren't arresting or at least removing the people from the road. One of the pics I saw there were about 20 cops there just doing nothing but let these assholes block both directions of the highway.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I've seen a number of these stories, I don't get why the cops aren't arresting or at least removing the people from the road. One of the pics I saw there were about 20 cops there just doing nothing but let these assholes block both directions of the highway.

I'd just drive thru them :dunno:

Not at high speed like try and run them over (although that would be satisfying) but just slow enough to push them out of the way

Pony
12-02-2014, 01:03 PM
It would be fun to just sit there with a really loud horn and blast it constantly. I need to outfit my car with one of those horns.....

Goofy
12-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Roads are for vehicles, not muppets, run the cunts down then send them the repair bills for the damage (provided they survive the impact) :tup: