PDA

View Full Version : Texas Pastor Claims Gay People Want To Snatch, Rape Kids

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2014, 12:00 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/MdWaKxs.png

Pastor Donnie Romero of the Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas, recently claimed that gay people want to snatch children and rape them.

Pastor Romero quoted a verse from the Book of Deuteronomy in the Bible that calls sodomites "an abomination to God" last Sunday (video below).

"I love that part of the Bible and I'm going to preach that part of the Bible until the day I die," said Pastor Romero. "And if I ever stop preaching that part of the Bible I hope my kids tell me, 'Dad, you're going soft on sin, you need to get up here and rip on these q------' because it's only going to be getting worse and worse."

According to RightWingWatch.org, Pastor Romero added, "Amen to what Pastor [Steven] Anderson said. I'm not going to let any of these dirty f------ inside my church. They are all pedophiles."

Pastor Anderson made news last week when he said AIDS was the "cure" for homosexuality and that he would never allow "homos" in his church.

Pastor Romero then cited more Bible verses and claimed, "They're always trying to rape and hurt other people. They're relentless. They are relentless. They are predators and given an opportunity to snatch one of your children, they would do it in a heartbeat."