PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin drunk driving suspect: 'A-B-C-D ... I'm gonna kill all y'all'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2014, 12:16 PM
By Chris Hubbuch - La Crosse Tribune

http://i.imgur.com/QVsm0AU.jpg

A suspected drunken driver who hit a pole early Sunday was arrested after finding that A-B-C was not quite as easy as 1-2-3.

According to police reports, a caller reported hearing a crash involving a white two-door car near Third and Jackson streets shortly after 2 a.m. Police found Kong P. Vue's vehicle blocking traffic on West Avenue. He told police he'd had a beer downtown and his axle broke.

Vue, 30, complained of neck pain and moved his arms up and down saying he couldn't move them.

During field sobriety tests, Vue attempted to recite the alphabet, saying "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-G-K -- I'm gonna kill all y'all."

At that point, the officer told him to put his hands on his head; the test was over. He registered 0.188 percent blood-alcohol concentration on a preliminary breath test.

Police later determined he had struck a light pole in the 300 block of Jackson Street.

Vue was charged Monday with misdemeanor fourth-offense OWI and operating while revoked. He was cited for hit-and-run and failure to control his vehicle.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Thats not how the alphabet goes ??

deebakes
12-18-2014, 01:13 AM
la crosse - highest number of bars on one street in america :lol: