PDA

View Full Version : Jen Aniston calls talk about her looks, lack of kids 'sexist'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2014, 12:03 PM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/WiPjTWt.jpg

Jen Aniston is talking about not being a mom again.

Perhaps its just because people keep asking, but the 45-year-old actress felt the need to defend her paucity of progeny in the January issue of Allure magazine.

"I don't like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women—that you've failed yourself as a female because you haven't procreated. I don't think it's fair," she said. "You may not have a child come out of your vagina, but that doesn't mean you aren't mothering—dogs, friends, friends' children.”

Aniston said being labeled a careerist gets her dander up. "This continually is said about me: that I was so career-driven and focused on myself; that I don't want to be a mother, and how selfish that is."

Whether she put it first or not, her impressive career has reached another height with the rave reviews she's getting for playing a depressed, frazzled, and unkempt individual person in the movie "Cake." But she's not happy with at least some of the recognition.

"So much of the exercise was just letting yourself fall apart," she said. "A woman going physically unattractive is where you get recognition and some sort of respect. You read things like, 'Oh, finally, she's acting!'"

Aniston calls the attention over letting herself go for the role "quite sexist, to be honest, because men don't get that."

RBP
12-19-2014, 12:21 PM
The headline doesn't match the article.

Muddy
12-19-2014, 04:31 PM
She's a squirter...

redred
12-19-2014, 04:58 PM
She's a squirter...

link ? :lol:

Muddy
12-19-2014, 05:23 PM