PDA

View Full Version : Teen Arrested After Pointing Gun At Police On Same Day Two Cops Are Shot

Teh One Who Knocks
12-22-2014, 12:52 PM
By Lisa Fogarty - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/IP63vFi.jpg

A Bronx teenager was arrested after he reportedly pointed a gun at police officers and pulled the trigger, only he had no bullets left after emptying the gun while shooting at nearby apartment building windows.

Raymond Leonardo, 17, reportedly shot six times into a building at around 9 p.m. Saturday and, when police arrived to respond to the incident, turned the gun on them, reports the New York Post.

The teen nearly hit several residents, according to witnesses. The shooting took place just hours after police officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were shot execution-style while sitting in their patrol cars in Brooklyn by an alleged gang member who wanted to avenge the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

After cops approached Leonardo, he reportedly ran off and hid behind a box truck on a busy boulevard, reports the New York Daily News. Police ordered him to drop his gun and he then pointed the weapon at them, according to authorities. He ultimately dropped the weapon and was arrested.

The teen has been charged with two counts each of criminal possession of a weapon, menacing a police officer and reckless endangerment.

Police say they did not fire their guns during the incident and no one was injured.

Pony
12-22-2014, 01:09 PM
And if he would have had more ammo more cops would be dead because they hesitated.

Muddy
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Prosecute to the fullest extent.

Goofy
12-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Why didn't the police just shoot the prick?

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Why didn't the police just shoot the prick?

can nyou imagine the shitstorm if they did? :lol:

Griffin
12-22-2014, 08:44 PM
can nyou imagine the shitstorm if they did? :lol:

that would not be until his heart quit beating and his sphincter relaxed

Hal-9000
12-22-2014, 10:46 PM
If I'm a cop and a person points a garden hose sprayer resembling a gun at me....he gets a vitamin L shot (lead)

Hugh_Janus
12-23-2014, 10:06 PM
If I'm a cop and a person points a garden hose sprayer resembling a gun at me....he gets a vitamin L shot (lead)

thanks for pointing that out (what you meant by vitamin l) :tup:

also,:racist: