PDA

View Full Version : 'I Have No Sympathy': Brandeis University Student's Tweets On NYPD Deaths Cause Controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2014, 11:50 AM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/R8N2JXE.jpg

A student at Brandeis University is in hot water for tweets she sent out following news that two NYPD officers were fatally shot at point blank range in retaliation for the death of Eric Garner.

According to TruthRevolt, Khadijah Lynch, a junior at Brandeis and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies department, sent out a series of tweets that made clear her beliefs that the cold-blooded murders of Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were warranted.

“I have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Lynch wrote on Twitter the day of the gruesome murders.

The following day, Lynch sent out a follow-up tweet essentially saying the same thing she did the day prior.

“lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist fucking country,” Lynch tweeted.

http://i.imgur.com/KBAiot0.jpg

Lynch’s views have shocked and appalled many, but her reaction to this latest piece of news isn’t exactly surprising when looking at her past tweets on similar subjects.

“The fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me,” Lynch tweeted on November 25.

“Amerikkka needs an intifada. enough is enough,” Lynch tweeted on December 21.

Lynch’s Twitter account has been public through all of these tweets, but since her most recent ones were picked up by the media, her account is now private.

According to 2Paragraphs, there are now calls for the President of Brandeis to kick her out of school.

Muddy
12-23-2014, 12:27 PM
This "racist country" also hates you, you ignorant fuck!

deebakes
12-23-2014, 02:12 PM
perpetuating the problem :|

RBP
12-23-2014, 04:14 PM
I hope they continue to say what they are thinking. We know it already, but it makes it harder to hide behind the idea that they are just victims.

Pony
12-23-2014, 05:50 PM
The following day, Lynch sent out a follow-up tweet essentially saying the same thing she did the day prior.

all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist fucking country,” Lynch tweeted.

Then get the fuck out, Whitey isn't keeping you here.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2014, 05:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YE3ZWOg.png

:|

PorkChopSandwiches
12-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Time for some ethnic cleansing

PorkChopSandwiches
12-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Then get the fuck out, Whitey isn't keeping you here.

She should go to Africa where she can be kidnapped and enslaved by black people

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2014, 06:01 PM
The Daily Caller

Students at Brandeis University spent Monday effusively supporting Khadijah Lynch, their fellow student who took to Twitter to celebrate the brutal, execution-style murder of two New York Police Department officers this weekend.

“i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Lynch had spouted on Saturday afternoon.

“lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist f*****g country,” the junior also tweeted. (RELATED: Fancypants College Student: ‘No Sympathy’ For Brutally Executed Cops)

Another Brandeis student, Daniel Mael, publicized these and other fanatical tweets from Lynch’s then-public Twitter account on Truth Revolt.

On Monday, a throng of angry Brandeis students criticized Mael. Some suggested that the Brandeis administration should punish him for citing Lynch’s public tweets.

Brandeis senior Michael Piccione, a member of the 2014-15 student conduct board, sent an urgent email to the president of Brandeis, senior administrators, radical leftist professors and students.

The email — entitled “VERY IMPORTANT: Holding Daniel Mael accountable, and other threats to student safety!” — claimed that “Mael has exposed Khadijah to the largely white supremacist following of the website.” (The website to which Piccione refers is Truth Revolt.

DemonGeminiX
12-23-2014, 06:08 PM
:|

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2014, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LE7Wmj2.png

Griffin
12-23-2014, 06:51 PM
I wonder who these ignorant fucks are going to call when some crackhead has a broken bottle at their necks to steal their bling?

perrhaps
12-26-2014, 02:20 PM
I wonder who these ignorant fucks are going to call when some crackhead has a broken bottle at their necks to steal their bling?

Tawana Brawley?