PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Minister Captures ‘Baby Bigfoot’ Sounds

Teh One Who Knocks
12-30-2014, 12:39 PM
By Cryptozoology News

TUSCALOOSA, Ala.– A woman on Sunday provided audio of what she thinks are the cries of a ‘baby Bigfoot’ and her dog being “hit” by a protective “Momma Bigfoot”.

Mary K. Scruggs, an Alabama minister from the North River area, told Cryptozoology News that she was in her upstairs bedroom watching television when she heard the sounds late in the evening of Dec. 4.

“My bathroom is on the back side of the house, and I always keep my window open to let a little fresh air in. At about 10:27 p.m., I could hear something out back, and it was loud enough that in the next room with the TV going I could hear it,” she explained. “At this time it was crying continuously. The whole time I am standing there I am thinking where is Sledge my German Shepherd.. He goes ninety to nothing when he hears the slightest noise.”

Scruggs estimated the creature to be at about 300 feet from her house.

The audio recording (https://soundcloud.com/cryptozoologynews/bigfoot-baby-cries-tuscaloosa-county-scruggs-alabama), which lasts about one minute, contains a series of high-pitched unidentified animal calls followed by dog barks and a yelp.

“I believe it is a baby Bigfoot. If you listen closely to the audio, at one point it sounds like it said ‘hey‘,” said the minister.

“From the start it was crying steadily, then like it was being comforted. Like a Mother would comfort her child. Slowly, it got quieted down and stopped crying. That is when I heard Sledge–the dog– jump off the porch barking charging down there. I guess he thought it was gone. I believe when he got down there he got hit ! I believe Momma Bigfoot hit him ! He lets out a loud yelp, barks one more time, and he runs to jump on the porch again. After Sledge came back up to the porch I ran downstairs to check him out. He had no bite marks or claw marks. That’s how I knew he had been hit.”

Scruggs says that even though this is the first time she hears the “cries”, other strange activity has going on in her property since March of 2012.

Black bears are rare in Alabama, although there have been some reported sightings in the northeastern part of the state.

“Had it been a Bear that night, well, Sledge would be dead if he got to close to her cub. What ever it was down there with it had to be big and bad for him to be scared of it, like a mama. I believe it was a Female Bigfoot with her baby. German Shepherds are very sensitive to different types of sounds. Also Bigfoots can mimic different animals and birds,” she said.

And she is not the only one to make claims about Bigfoot’s animal impersonation abilities. Just ten days ago, a miner from southwestern Oregon stated that he had encountered a group of Bigfoot creatures capable of recreating crow caws.

The next morning, says the minister, she walked to the area where the sounds came from and found a few dome-shaped “nests” she suspects the creatures use as shelters.

http://i.imgur.com/lyPDToq.jpg
A “Bigfoot” nest stands on the minister’s property.
Credit: M.K. Scruggs

Scruggs, who is also a field researcher for the Alabama Bigfoot Society, provided Cryptozoology News with a few pictures of the alleged structures.

Dorothy Sullivan, co-founder of the research organization, has been investigating Scruggs’ property for a while and also asserts the cries found in the audio file are those of a “young Bigfoot”.

“The recordings I have compared this to do not match that of a bear. We also looked at fox and coyote. As far as bears hibernating, the weather here has not been cold enough to ensure that they would. I am still reviewing other animal recordings for comparison,” she told Cryptozoology News.

“It appears to be the cries of a young Bigfoot, possibly of a new born crying for his mother,” Sullivan explained, although she is also open to suggestions from readers and listeners that help identify the sounds “as another creature”.

Back in October, a man in Australia recorded similar audio of what he called a “baby Yowie” screaming.

Goofy
12-30-2014, 01:19 PM
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-30-2014, 01:24 PM
There's a photo and an audio recording you non-believer :hand:

deebakes
12-31-2014, 12:38 AM
so many bigfoots :shock:

Hal-9000
12-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Probably just brother Bobby-Jon interfering with a larger, attractive racoon..