PDA

View Full Version : Bubble soccer rolls into the Bay area

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2015, 12:42 PM
By Chris Hopper - Bright House Sports Network

http://i.imgur.com/dXqv7CH.jpg

SAFETY HARBOR --

There’s a goofy new game but people seem to like it as long as they don’t mind strapping on a bubble.

Take soccer and add a full body flotation device and you get bubble ball soccer -- it’s a full contact sport without any pain.

The game started in Europe and now people across the globe are playing. On Saturday, the Tampa Bay Bubble Ball Soccer club let people put on the bubble and run around a park in Safety Harbor.

“It’s been great, it’s been great with the weather cooperating it’s been absolutely beautiful and Friday, Saturday, and Sundays we are usually always out here,” said Danile Spicsak, Tampa Bay Bubble Ball Soccer.

It’s a fun game for people of all ages.

“I think it’s really great because I’m more of a soccer guy and Mary’s not and so I tried to stress to her I don’t think there’s going to be a lot of soccer skills out here it’s more so people going to be running around having a good time,” said player Keith Reynolds.

It looks goofy to wear but the idea is people can bump into each other while playing without any injury.

“You can run around it’s exercise and kids and adults both can have fun at the same time,” said Spicsak.

DemonGeminiX
01-05-2015, 02:13 PM
:-s

What if somebody breaks their leg, ankle, or foot?

deebakes
01-06-2015, 03:11 AM
:facepalm: