PDA

View Full Version : ‘Sex Pest’ Forced by Police to Take What He’s Been Dishing Out

Teh One Who Knocks
01-06-2015, 12:39 PM
By Kara Pendleton - IJ Review

http://i.imgur.com/ZPDm4wK.png

When some teenage girls in Sendhwa, India, found themselves subjected to harassment by a 23-year-old man, one police officer took matters into her own hands.

After the man’s wolf-whistling and cat-calling, the schoolgirls complained to Police Sub-inspector Monica Singh. Singh was concerned he would get away with his bad behavior if she arrested him and took him to court. So instead, she decided to dish out a little creative justice.

Forcing the man to bend over in a public street, Singh and the teen girls took turns paddling the man’s backside with the soles of their shoes.

Humiliated, the man later asked local judges to take action on his behalf:

“I felt shamed by standing there while these women hit me. I hadn’t laid a finger on them and it is not a policewoman’s job to decide who is and who is not guilty.”

But the judges refused his request, supporting the officer’s action.

The Daily Mail reports:

“The ruling said: ‘He had tormented his victims in public with his whistling and cat calls, and he was punished in public. It was very fitting.'”

Mistreatment of women was on a steady rise in India in 2014, with brutal (and often fatal) gang rapes often splashed across the newspapers’ headlines. Honor killings, gender-selection abortion and diktats add to the lengthy list of atrocities.

Also, because of India’s poor sanitation, females are often forced to walk alone on the streets at dusk and dawn to use the facilities. These hours, unfortunately, put them at greatest risk of being raped.

People may disagree about the fairness of the public spanking instituted by a police officer. Still, it seems like a positive sign that the government is attempting to address troubling behavior towards women in its society.

deebakes
01-06-2015, 02:36 PM
i bet he liked it :shrug:

Hal-9000
01-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Monica Singh :wank:

:tup: