PDA

View Full Version : Dad Arrested After Throwing Playboy Party For Teen Daughter And All Her Friends

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Allison Ash - 10 News

http://i.imgur.com/9RugSir.jpg

POWAY, Calif. - The party's theme was "Liv's Playboy Mansion." San Diego County sheriff's deputies say 150 to 200 teens were there. Many were drinking alcohol and some of the girls were dressed in lingerie and wearing bunny ears.

Hugh Hefner was not the host. It was 18-year old Olivia Lake, a Poway High School student, who is seen in a revealing black top on Instagram, where several photos of Friday night's party were posted and later taken down or marked as "private."

It happened Friday night on Camino Del Valle in Poway, until neighbor complaints led to a small army of sheriff's deputies shutting the party down. Deputies say they found two unconscious, intoxicated teenage boys in the house and evidence many of the teens were drinking alcohol.

RELATED: Brawl at City Heights party ends in double-stabbing

They arrested Olivia's father, Jeff Lake, and charged him with violating Poway's social host ordinance. That ordinance makes it illegal to host a party where underage individuals consume alcohol. It comes with a possible 6-month jail sentence.

Team 10 learned Lake is an attorney who specializes in medical marijuana cases. He did not return calls asking for his side of the story.

He is married to Jacki Lake, a former Poway High School PTA president. Sheriff's deputies could not confirm whether she was home at the time of the party, but did say other adults were present.

"You have a party like this and it's as though you're handing out hand grenades as party favors," said Poway Mayor Steve Vaus, who lives in the neighborhood. "It's a disaster waiting to happen."

Vaus said he would like to see more teeth in the social host ordinance to keep parents from allowing kids to drink alcohol in their homes.

"I'd like to put a scarlet letter in front of the homes of people that do this, to say you can't trust these folks, they make bad decisions related to kids' safety," he said.

A day after her party was broken up by deputies Liv Lake posted this on her Twitter feed: "Huge thanks to everyone who was able to be a part of last night! I hope you all had a damn good time and that you're all okay and safe."

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2015, 04:50 PM
:wank:

Goofy
01-07-2015, 08:48 PM
We never had parties like this when i was a kid :sad2:

deebakes
01-08-2015, 12:28 AM
teenage pussy :wank:

RBP
01-08-2015, 01:42 AM
I want the uncensored pics. :hand: