PDA

View Full Version : Doctors remove a vial of urine hidden in a man’s rectum

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Oliver Wheaton for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/KmUA5gM.jpg

Doctors are highly respected and talented members of society, but sometimes their job is truly horrific.

Take for example the doctors in Vancouver who recently had to remove a vial of urine from a man’s anus.

The unfortunate patient admitted he had inserted a sample of his friend’s ‘clean’ urine into his rectum in order to use it later to pass a drug test.

Seemingly forgetting phase two of his genius plan (taking the urine back out again), the man visited a hospital later complaining of abdominal pains.

Doctors at St Paul’s Hospital were able to remove the unusual find, however they say it adds to a long list of items discovered in this particular orifice.

Dr Hin Hin Ko, who removed the urine vial for the man, said she sees patients with items lodged in their rectums two or three times a year.

These have included a ‘decent sized carrot’ which a man claimed to have ‘slipped and fell on’, and several people who have tried to conceal drugs in the unlikely hiding place.

However the practice is not encouraged, as Dr Ko says items can easily cause internal damage that can lead to serious infections.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Before I even clicked the link I knew this would be what it was for

redred
01-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Before I even clicked the link I knew this would be what it was for

you've done this haven't you :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Not in my ass, but I was forced to take a lot a drug tests as a kid, and you had to get creative when they started added the temperature gauge to the bottle

redred
01-07-2015, 05:41 PM
:lol:

Goofy
01-07-2015, 08:57 PM
These have included a ‘decent sized carrot’ which a man claimed to have ‘slipped and fell on’

I hate it when that happens

deebakes
01-08-2015, 12:27 AM
my last drug screen the nurse lady stayed in the room with me :wank:

Hal-9000
01-08-2015, 02:24 AM
I remember the ER story with the man who had his dick stuck in a vacuum.....claimed he tripped and fell on it....and the vacuum had a 3 foot attachment on the end :lol: