PDA

View Full Version : ISIS release new footage claiming to show a child executing two Russian 'spies' by shooting them in the back of the head

Teh One Who Knocks
01-15-2015, 11:32 AM
By Sara Malm for MailOnline

ISIS has released a video claiming to show a young boy executing two Russian spies in the Islamic State.

The footage shows a boy and an ISIS soldier standing behind the two kneeling 'spies', after which the boy allegedly shoots the grey-clad men in the back of their heads.

However, lack of visible injuries on the men and evidence of blood after the killings suggest the executions may be staged for the cameras.

http://i.imgur.com/4qrvVFq.png

The seven-and-a-half minute video starts with interviews with the two men where they admit to spying on ISIS on behalf of Russia.

The men tell an interviewer off-camera their names are Mamayev Jambulat Yesenajovich and Ashimov Sergey Nikolayavich, that they are Kazakh and were recruited by 'Russian Intelligence'.

The 'execution scene' sees the ISIS soldier dressed in a camouflage uniform with the young boy standing next to him holding a handgun.

The soldier speaks to the camera, saying that 'Allah has gifted the Islamic State with these two spies'.

http://i.imgur.com/jy9ozkQ.png

'By Allah's grace, they are now in the custory of the lion cubs of the Khilafah,' he adds.

The boy walks up behind the 'spies' and appears to be shooting them both in the back of the head, before raising the gun and cheering.

After the supposed executions, the young boys is asked who he will be 'in the future'

'I will be the one who slaughters you, o kuffar (non-Muslim),' the smiling boy responds.

'I will be a mujahid, insha'allah (God willing)'

MailOnline has not been able to verify the authenticity of the video, which was uploaded to an anonymous vidme account linked to a Twitter user no longer in use.

redred
01-15-2015, 01:18 PM
is there anyone they don't want to piss off ?

Hal-9000
01-15-2015, 07:29 PM
Gawd I just had a terrible thought....how about if we enlist some Hollywood special effects guys, line up some women dressed in burkas and pretend to blow their brains out

and then claim - Hey, they were Muslim. That was their only crime....

#startwhirlwindofashitstorm

Teh One Who Knocks
01-15-2015, 07:36 PM
Gawd I just had a terrible thought....how about if we enlist some Hollywood special effects guys, line up some women dressed in burkas and pretend to blow their brains out

and then claim - Hey, they were Muslim. That was their only crime....

#startwhirlwindofashitstorm

That would be awesome, except that most people in Hollywood are sympathizers and blame the US and the West for all the ills in the world

Hal-9000
01-15-2015, 07:39 PM
this line tweaked me...

'I will be the one who slaughters you, o kuffar (non-Muslim),' the smiling boy responds.'

Just because people are 'o kuffar' they teach the young to kill them.....don't these guys read their own press ffs?? :|