PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks Quarterback Claims God Engineered Drama At Packers Game

Teh One Who Knocks
01-23-2015, 12:23 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/pzuGxaH.png

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson threw four interceptions during the NFC Championship on Sunday, which helped give the Green Bay Packers a lead for most of the game.

However, the Seahawks tied the game and staged a dramatic 28-22 overtime win with a pass from Wilson to wide receiver Jermaine Kearse, noted ESPN (video below).

After the game, Wilson told Sports Illustrated journalist Peter King that God was behind the drama.

“That’s God setting it up, to make it so dramatic, so rewarding, so special,” said Wilson. “I’ve been through a lot in life, and had some ups and downs. It’s what’s led me to this day.”

However, The Los Angeles Times reports that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers told ESPN Wisconsin, "I don’t think God cares a whole lot about the outcome. He cares about the people involved, but I don’t think he’s a big football fan.“

According to a new poll by the Public Religion Research Institute and Religion News Service, 26% of Americans believe God does plays a role in determining which sports team will win. A whopping 53% believe that God rewards faithful athletes with health and success.

FBD
01-23-2015, 03:33 PM
:lol: ok whatever there Tebow....go do another government sponsored fascism commercial, sellout twat :lol:

deebakes
01-24-2015, 02:02 AM
:ffs: