PDA

View Full Version : Every time he lets you - The Dead Tapes (These kids are amazing)

PorkChopSandwiches
01-24-2015, 04:33 PM
http://youtu.be/7M4IFG-9obA

FBD
01-24-2015, 05:32 PM
get yourself a drum rug there, son

make sure you unwind all that duct tape off gram's lamp before she gets home - and get all the glue off or she'll be using that megaphone on you :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Not bad for a living room performance

FBD
01-24-2015, 08:02 PM
back in the day one had to work his ass off for any exposure at all, now these days any sap with 1200 facebook friends can make something appear viral. its not bad, its a start, but it was hard to listen to 5 minutes of that. make a coherent song out of it, kiddies :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-24-2015, 08:08 PM
The have actually. Got some stuff done in a studio on YouTube. Check em out if you see the potential

FBD
01-24-2015, 08:12 PM
cool... my latest pet peeve is shit that goes relatively nowhere. these guys have a couple good grooves in this song but they are tucked in the middle of islands of open while the drummer pulls his bass drum back, makes me wonder how that floor looked afterward :lol: gram's gonna be beating them with that megaphone :lol:

that's one thing I hated about bands like system of a down, sure, they'd have a couple absolutely awesome grooves here and there, but they are tucked into annoying shite, and the awesomeness of the groove doesnt dispel the shittiness of the shite :lol:

but you know me, I'm a picky grumpy old hardware engineer hermit :lol: I dont like anything, even my own bands, I dont really listen to the shit unless I'm practicing or mixing stuff :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-24-2015, 11:00 PM
http://youtu.be/nS7VAzwsnpc

FBD
01-26-2015, 03:25 PM
its not bad, its just not ready to come out of the oven yet

official studio version :lol: they recorded this in their basement and havent learned how to use a compressor yet

but all I wanna know is man, where's the bass! they need to get their friend, the one with the rickenbacker, add a little MCA sabotage style or something.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-26-2015, 05:05 PM
:lol: