PDA

View Full Version : Woman Says She's Too Fat To Work And Turned Down Weight Loss Surgery To Stay On Benefits

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2015, 11:43 AM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/YuexbYz.jpg

A woman who weighs nearly 400 pounds reportedly brought in over $112,000 in benefits because she’s “too fat to work,” and even though she was told to get weight loss surgery, she denied the procedure so that she could continue to get benefits.

Reports say that Jodie Sinclair, a 28-year-old former chef, lives off of disability benefits and occupies a rent-free home in Peterborough, England. Sinclair says that her weight has left her unable to hold a job, and even though she has been told to get government-funded weight loss surgery, she has turned it down so that she can continue to collect benefits.

“I’m not going *under the knife for *anyone because I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong,” Sinclair said. “Doctors keep on shouting at me to lose weight but I don’t even eat that much. My cooked breakfasts are my treat. My mum would come over every day and we would have sausage, *bacon, beans and toast but the dietician had a go at me for that. She said ‘what’s the point in me coming here if you won’t try?’ so I told her not to come again. I wasn’t going to give up my breakfasts.”

Jodie does not take responsibility for her weight and claims that she has a disorder that causes her to gain weight.

“Every time I go to the doctors they tell me I’m going to die if I don’t lose weight. But none of them understand that I have a condition that’s making me this weight,” Sinclair said. “I eat potatoes and pasta, not takeaways, so it’s not my fault. They don’t believe me that I don’t eat too much so I had to get my own mobility scooter – the NHS wouldn’t provide one. My boyfriend bought it for me so I can get out.”

Sinclair reportedly has to get help with simple things like bathing herself, and despite doctors saying she needs surgery in order to save her life, the 28-year-old is unwilling to listen.

“They think they know everything but I know better,” Sinclair claimed. “I know that op won’t help me, so they need to work with me how I am.”

redred
01-26-2015, 12:07 PM
:roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2015, 12:08 PM
:britain:

Goofy
01-26-2015, 01:11 PM
She denied the procedure so deny her benefits......... fat lazy useless cunt

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2015, 01:13 PM
She has a condition :nono:

Goofy
01-26-2015, 01:17 PM
She has a condition :nono:

A condition that makes her think that fried breakfasts, potatoes and pasta will help her lose weight........ it's called "being a fat lazy useless cunt" :thumbsup:

deebakes
01-26-2015, 02:09 PM
put the whale back in the ocean already :x

Hal-9000
01-26-2015, 05:27 PM
But none of them understand that I have a condition that’s making me this weight :

so I told her not to come again. I wasn’t going to give up my breakfasts

told to get government-funded weight loss surgery, she has turned it down so that she can continue to collect benefits

I eat potatoes and pasta

Yeah your condition is called Noselfcontrolitus you stunt double for Orca

Goofy
01-26-2015, 06:11 PM
put the whale back in the ocean already :x

Yeah your condition is called Noselfcontrolitus you stunt double for Orca

Poor whales always getting abuse :(

Hal-9000
01-26-2015, 06:12 PM
you gotta imagine whales reading this and when they see the insults....HEY!! :x

:lol:

perrhaps
01-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Did she give Bill Clinton a blow job?

PorkChopSandwiches
01-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Hahaha so a carb loaded diet of potatoes and pasta have nothing to do with it

FBD
01-26-2015, 07:13 PM
I kinda noticed when my very large friend dropped 70 or 80 pounds....to like 440 :lol: but he stands about 6'5 at least :lol:

Hugh_Janus
01-26-2015, 07:35 PM
its glandular :hand:

FBD
01-26-2015, 07:41 PM
it is, partly that, the glandular fuckup between shit like gluten sensitivity and thyroid imbalance winds up meaning that a small regular amount is just about a guarantee to make your ass explode.

Loser
01-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Keep paying those taxes :lmao:

deebakes
01-27-2015, 12:32 AM
you gotta imagine whales reading this and when they see the insults....HEY!! :x

:lol:

this would go into the whale spank bank :lol: