PDA

View Full Version : Shocking high school confession: Sex Ed teacher has sex with student in teacher’s lounge

Teh One Who Knocks
01-26-2015, 12:04 PM
by Scott Wise - CBS 6

http://i.imgur.com/zZL0Snf.jpg

WOODS COUNTY, Okla. — A high school sex ed teacher has admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student both inside and outside their Oklahoma high school, according to KFOR.com. In a written affidavit, 32-year-old Daresa Poe said she made a horrible mistake.

Investigators with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Poe and the 18-year-old student started their relationship in December. Both the teacher and student admitted to having sex at the teacher’s home, the student’s pick-up truck and inside the teacher’s lounge at the school.

“She was my grandson’s sex education teacher,” Kerry Mouser told KFOR. “It’s a total shock, it really is.”

Under Oklahoma law, sexual behavior between a student and teacher is illegal until the student is 21. Poe was charged with one count of sexual battery and six counts of second degree rape.

“I have made a horrible mistake. I have let my judgment falter and I am embarrassed and mortified for the decisions I have made in the last two weeks,” Poe said in a written confession. “I have had sexual intercourse with a student. I am so very sorry for the [decisions] I have made. I would take it back in a heartbeat if the chance was given to me…I hold a position of importance where people and student[s] look up to me and I have failed. For this I am truly sorry.”

Goofy
01-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Oh that poor 18 year old child :(

deebakes
01-26-2015, 02:07 PM
she appears to be married too :x

RBP
01-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Oh that poor 18 year old child :(

what's the law about teacher student relationships in Scotland?

PorkChopSandwiches
01-26-2015, 09:42 PM
she appears to be married too :x

she appears to be innocent too