PDA

View Full Version : Here's the 'most dangerous' sexual position

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2015, 12:13 PM
By Elizabeth Armstrong Moore - Newser

http://i.imgur.com/u2NDoXf.jpg

When it comes to sex-related injuries among men, penile fractures are rare yet painful; now researchers say they know which positions are likeliest to result in them.

Researchers reviewed records from three hospitals over a 13-year period in Campinas, Brazil, a city of roughly 3 million people. In a paper published in Advances in Urology in April but now attracting plenty of attention, they write that the "cowgirl"—when the woman is on top of the man—was responsible for half the penile fractures reported among the cases involving heterosexual sex.

The second-worst offender was doggy style, responsible for 29%, while the traditional missionary position had been assumed in 21% of the fractures, reports the Telegraph.

Still, penis fractures are rare—so much so that there isn't really a known statistic for the injury, reports Cosmopolitan. Over 13 years of hospital records in Campinas, only a total of 42 men had "the condition confirmed after clinical, radiological, and surgical evaluation," the researchers report.

As a side note: 28 of those 42 fractures occurred during heterosexual sex, 4 during homosexual sex, 6 due to "penile manipulation," and 4 in "unclear" circumstances.

Researchers surmise that when the woman is on top, "she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration."

FBD
01-27-2015, 02:32 PM
:lol: the most dangerous positions for me are dangerous on my back, not my pecker :lol: lay er sideways and toss a leg up.....fuck that throws my back out almost every time :willie:

(as in, 5 minutes and my L5 vertebrae will go 'thunk' and move forward quarter or half an inch, or half a mile as it were...and stay there...)

redred
01-27-2015, 02:38 PM
well ask him to take you doggie then

FBD
01-27-2015, 03:46 PM
cmon red at least make 'em funny

redred
01-27-2015, 03:51 PM
ok let obama take you doggie

FBD
01-27-2015, 03:56 PM
:lol: well that at least made me laugh :lol:

exit only, motherfucker! :lol:

Loser
01-27-2015, 04:18 PM
The most dangerous is standing...in the shower...:oops:

Slipped and fell once, she landed and almost broke my cock :(

redred
01-27-2015, 04:24 PM
i gave a girl a black eye in a bath tub , slipped getting a BJ and kneed the poor girl in the head :lol:

Loser
01-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Ouch :lol:

redred
01-27-2015, 04:30 PM
it didn't hurt me that much

Hal-9000
01-27-2015, 07:34 PM
i gave a girl a black eye in a bath tub , slipped getting a BJ and kneed the poor girl in the head :lol:

I pushed a girl's head away right before the goo geyser while she was giving me a bj...thumbed her eye and got points taken away from all of the judges :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-27-2015, 07:38 PM
ok let obama take you doggie

:rofl: