PDA

View Full Version : 2 Chainz considers running for mayor in hometown

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2015, 05:05 PM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/komJq4q.jpg

A Georgia-based hip-hop star is looking to dip his toe into the politics field and run for mayor of his hometown.

The rapper known as 2 Chainz told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he wants to run for mayor his hometown College Park.

“I am looking forward to running at the end of this year or next year. [I’m] waiting to see if I meet all of the qualifications,” he told the paper Monday.

2 Chainz, legally known as Tauheed Epps, told XXLMag.com that his supports are calling for him to run for mayor.

"I got everybody wishing," he told the magazine.

The rapper did exceptionally well in school, finishing second in his class at North Clayton High School and then moving on to Alabama State University on an athletic scholarship.

However, the 37-year-old has a few arrests for narcotics possession on his record and his quest for the seat would pit him against College Park's Jack Longino, who has served as the town's mayor since 1996.

redred
01-28-2015, 05:08 PM
i only see 1 chain

PorkChopSandwiches
01-28-2015, 05:39 PM
However, the 37-year-old has a few arrests for narcotics possession on his record and his quest for the seat would pit him against College Park's Jack Longino, who has served as the town's mayor since 1996.

Marion Barry got caught smoking crack with hookers, and still got reelected. I dont think that record matters

deebakes
01-29-2015, 12:18 AM
i only see 1 chain

fucker, that was what i was going to post :lol:

RBP
01-29-2015, 04:35 AM
i only see 1 chain

The other chain is OFF THE HOOK!

deebakes
01-29-2015, 04:45 AM
calm down whitey :hand:

RBP