PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Enthusiast Happy To Claim Government Benefits, Says Jobs Interfere With His Regimen

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2015, 12:44 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/NRDGfYw.jpg

A fitness enthusiast who lives with his mother said he refuses to get a job and thinks government benefits should be given to “super-fit” people like him so they can continue their lifestyle without jobs interfering.

Kamran Kam, 25, who has a daily fitness regimen that consists of kung fu, muay thai, karate and boxing, said he lives on a £72.50 ($110) per week Jobseeker’s Allowance and believes he should get more money from the British government so he can continue to stay in shape.

“I’ve had all sorts of jobs, from admin and customer service work, to kitchen and security placements. The problem was, all the positions were way too boring for me,” he said.

Kam admitted that before giving up work, he hadn’t made any effort to get a job because he didn’t want to have to pay taxes for “lazy people that sit on their backsides eating all day.”

“I wasn’t happy about paying taxes that go towards people who are sitting at home all day and making no contribution to society — especially overweight people who spend all their benefits on junk food and cigarettes. I, on the other hand, am extremely dedicated to my fitness, and I simply don’t have time to waste spending all day doing a monotonous job, so in November last year I decided to give up work altogether,” Kam said.

http://i.imgur.com/xTvmR4c.jpg

The fitness fanatic said he believes what he is doing is a service to his country, and he should be compensated for it.

“What I'm doing with my life is far more of a testament to my country than pen pushing all day in some office job I don't enjoy,” he said. “The government should give free gym membership and fitness courses — but only to the super-fit. It should be totally free really — when you think the government spends £5 billion ($7.6 billion) a year on tackling obesity it's absurd that fit people have to pay anything at all to stay in shape.

"They should also work out a system that enables fit people to be free of everyday work if they are tied down in a boring job such as customer service or retail. If they have a fitness-related job I believe they should be asked to keep working. If more people were fit and healthy the government would save millions of pounds every year — even after paying out Jobseekers Allowances and housing benefits.”

Kam said he aspires to become a martial arts actor like his hero, Jean-Claude Van Damme.

FBD
01-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Van Damme had no internal power either :haha:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-30-2015, 03:14 PM
So get a job as a trainer we fucking slackers