PDA

View Full Version : Fan Dies From Fall While Sliding Down Stairwell Rail At Baseball Game...

AntZ
05-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Dies After Fall At Coors Field

May 26, 2011 2:10 PM

DENVER (CBS4) – A baseball fan who fell down a stairwell during a Rockies game at Coors Field on Tuesday has died.

Witnesses told police Robert Seamans, 27, of Pueblo, fell while sliding down a rail. It happened during the first doubleheader game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

A spokesperson for Denver Health Medical Center told CBS4 Seamans died sometime on Wednesday.space Fan Dies After Fall At Coors Field

The Rockies sent out a statement during the day on Wednesday saying their “thoughts and prayers” were with the family.

Complete Statement From The Rockies Prior To Seamans’ Death

The following statement from the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club is in regards to the fan injured in a tragic accident at Coors Field yesterday afternoon. Our thoughts and prayers are with the young man and his family and friends. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide any further details.

Hal-9000
05-26-2011, 10:12 PM
I was in Edmonton watching Pink Floyd at an outdoor football stadium.Our tickets were in the very last row, top corner.

There was some random dude who was so drunk he could barely stand.He decided to whip it out beside us and pee over the rail.

About halfway thru his pee.....a small little radio controlled blimp with a camera came up from behind the bleachers.The guy almost fell face forward over the back of the stands because the blimp rose up right in front of him :lol: :lol:

If he would of fallen, he most likely would have died :(

RBP
05-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Cliff-Clavin-9000

Hal-9000
05-27-2011, 12:31 AM
Cliff-Clavin-9000

:-s Because a drunk concert goer almost died in front of me falling over a railing?

alrighty :thumbsup:

RBP
05-27-2011, 12:34 AM
:lol: you've a story about every post... like Cliff. :tup:

Hal-9000
05-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Nooo, Cliff would recite trivia that was usually accurate and from civilizations in the past, then relate it to the situation at hand. (Ehhh Woody, did you know that ancient Mayans would bathe their testicles in...etc)

I just go to concerts and drive thru's on occasion :face: