PDA

View Full Version : Mother and daughter used Ouija board to contact dead dog and are now fighting for their lives

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/ctS8qM2.jpg

A mother and daughter are fighting for their lives following a mystery fire at their home after allegedly using a Ouija board to contact their dead dog.

Margaret Carroll and Katrina Livingstone, who are in a critical condition, are reported by neighbours to have repeatedly tried to contact Molly.

Molly was killed by Margaret’s husband, Paul, who drowned her in the bath and then claimed she had died as a result of another Ouija board session on Christmas Eve.

His crime was discovered when he chopped the dog’s body into pieces and put it down a drain, blocking it.

He pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal and is due to be sentenced later this month.

On Saturday, a fire started at Mrs Carroll and Miss Livingstone’s home in Consett, County Durham, and again a Ouija board is believed to have been involved.

Neighbour Donna Sowerby said that she spoke to Miss Livingstone who told her that a Ouija board reading on Friday evening told her and her mother that they were going to die.

At 8.45am on Saturday, emergency services were called to the house after a fire broke out.

Mrs Carroll and Miss Livingstone, who have both been arrested on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life, were both found in the back garden and are being treated for conditions unrelated to the fire.

Mrs Sowerby, 30, said: ‘The fire was right the way through the property. It was horrible. The roof was right up. We could not see up the street because of the smoke.

‘There was a mini explosion and one of the firefighters was blown back.’

A spokesman for Durham Constabulary said: ‘Two women, aged 60 and 37, were taken to the University Hospital of North Durham where they remain in a critical condition and under arrest for arson with intent to danger life.

‘We are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.’

Police said no other dogs were in the properly at the time of the fire having being removed by the RSPCA last month.

Goofy
02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
You play with fire, you're gonna get burned!

FBD
02-03-2015, 01:41 PM
idiots...you have no idea who you are interacting with when you use one of those things. theres got to be plenty of detail the story left out as usual...what were they asking, were they nasty and wanted harm to come to paul? innocent interaction with those things, no harm really, but if you start asking for evil things...

Noilly Pratt
02-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Yeah, because in the afterlife dogs can all of a sudden communicate to us. And grasp matches and set fires.

What did they expect?

People: What's the afterlife like?
Dog: Rough

I steer clear of Oujia boards...had too many weird experiences on them.

FBD
02-03-2015, 06:32 PM
ruff :lol:

"dogs" dont have the anatomy in vivo - but ask any dog owner how well they can communicate with you sans vocal cords

what, you think you havent been a dog before? dog fan now? :-k

the myriad manifestations of life in the universe exist for us to experience them.

perrhaps
02-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Be fucked if I'll ever go to County Durham for a "country Christmas".

PorkChopSandwiches
02-03-2015, 07:33 PM
idiots...you have no idea who you are interacting with when you use one of those things. theres got to be plenty of detail the story left out as usual...what were they asking, were they nasty and wanted harm to come to paul? innocent interaction with those things, no harm really, but if you start asking for evil things...

We have found something FBD believes in, and its ghosts :lol:

FBD
02-03-2015, 08:35 PM
:lol: go ahead and laugh it up, but when one has certain rather unequivocal experiences, it tends to solidify certain beliefs. your spirit is not your flesh, ergo "ghosts" exist, its just rather tough to "see through the meat suit" as it were and perceive frequencies that are rather clouded by the fact of being in vivo. ;)

redred
02-03-2015, 08:36 PM
:lol:

FBD
02-03-2015, 08:42 PM
reality is stupendously beyond any of our wildest imaginations in some regards, it is a living breathing speed of light mandelbrot set in a sense

https://christopherolah.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/mand2julia.gif

DemonGeminiX
02-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Man, that dog sure was pissed off.

FBD
02-03-2015, 10:05 PM
:) I doubt it was the dog's spirit at all.

RBP
02-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Oh here's an idea. This is all complete bullshit.

This is only pertinent detail:

Mrs Carroll and Miss Livingstone have both been arrested on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life

DemonGeminiX
02-04-2015, 12:54 AM
:hand:

The dog told them to do it.

Hal-9000
02-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Yeah, because in the afterlife dogs can all of a sudden communicate to us. And grasp matches and set fires.

What did they expect?

People: What's the afterlife like?
Dog: Rough

I steer clear of Oujia boards...had too many weird experiences on them.

9.0 from the Canadian judge :dance:

RBP
02-04-2015, 02:04 AM
:hand:

The dog told them to do it.

:unimpressed:

Muddy
02-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Its some sensitive wacko from online.. These pet abuse people are as nuts as the people commiting the crimes.

DemonGeminiX
02-04-2015, 02:35 AM
:unimpressed:

:sad2:

RBP
02-04-2015, 02:50 AM
I mean really... don't mess with the spirit of a dead dog? He might burn you down?

How whacked out do you have to be to believe in this shit?

DemonGeminiX
02-04-2015, 02:51 AM
That's probably what the two pyromaniacs were hoping for before they got arrested.

:lol:

RBP
02-04-2015, 03:00 AM
If that's the best cover story you got, you're fucked. :lol:

FBD
02-04-2015, 03:25 PM
I mean really... don't mess with the spirit of a dead dog? He might burn you down?

:lol: hey, I only said spirits exist :dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-04-2015, 04:46 PM
:tinfoil:

:dance:

Hal-9000
02-04-2015, 07:00 PM

everyone knows that dogs don't have the manual dexterity for matches...they use lighters :thumbsup:

#SonofSam

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2015, 07:09 PM
I'll stick up for FBD on this one, when I was younger, a bunch of us messed around with Ouija boards and we had some really fucked up experiences with them. One time it was so bad, we drove quite far outside of town to dispose of the board and we never touched one again.

Hal-9000
02-04-2015, 07:16 PM
we had a bunch of old farmhouses just outside of the city...took some chicks and a bottle of Southern Comfort up to one of them at night...

not sure what happened but there was a whole bunch of noise, some really creepy things going on and we all ran out of there real quicklike

one of my guy friends left one of his runners when we were fleeing....he didn't want to go back :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-04-2015, 07:18 PM
I'll stick up for FBD on this one, when I was younger, a bunch of us messed around with Ouija boards and we had some really fucked up experiences with them. One time it was so bad, we drove quite far outside of town to dispose of the board and we never touched one again.

:rofl:

Someone was fucking with you

Hal-9000
02-04-2015, 07:19 PM
my cousins had an old Ouija board with the original wooden planchette...we were dicking around with it and at one point we all witnessed the planchette move about a centimeter on its own...

it was balanced on our knees at the time so I didn't think much of it...but we stopped asking questions and put it away

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2015, 07:19 PM
:rofl:

Someone was fucking with you

Nope, that wasn't it

deebakes
02-05-2015, 03:46 AM
:lol: hey, I only said spirits exist :dance:

what have you done with fbd?!?!? :shock:

DemonGeminiX
02-05-2015, 06:22 AM
I believe in the possibility of the supernatural. I even believe I had an experience when I was younger. Just because you can disprove a single occurrence of a supposed supernatural event, that doesn't mean that you can extend that one victory for logic and reason to every thing that could possibly happen. You'd have to go case by case for every case, and even if somebody could and would do that, I'm willing to bet that there will be more than a few things out there that's going to leave even the best and most rational of us scratching their heads. Sure, all things being equal, the simplest explanation is the best, but things aren't always equal, and things aren't always so simple. This world, the reality that we live in, it isn't as rational as we'd like to believe. Things can't always be explained. There are outliers. I believe that there are things that go bump in the night, but I'm sorry, there's nothing in this story that screams spooky to me.

RBP
02-05-2015, 12:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lYnpL0D.jpg

DemonGeminiX
02-05-2015, 02:07 PM
The dog on the right looks like my sister's dog.

FBD
02-05-2015, 06:35 PM
I believe in the possibility of the supernatural. I even believe I had an experience when I was younger. Just because you can disprove a single occurrence of a supposed supernatural event, that doesn't mean that you can extend that one victory for logic and reason to every thing that could possibly happen. You'd have to go case by case for every case, and even if somebody could and would do that, I'm willing to bet that there will be more than a few things out there that's going to leave even the best and most rational of us scratching their heads. Sure, all things being equal, the simplest explanation is the best, but things aren't always equal, and things aren't always so simple. This world, the reality that we live in, it isn't as rational as we'd like to believe. Things can't always be explained. There are outliers. I believe that there are things that go bump in the night, but I'm sorry, there's nothing in this story that screams spooky to me.the dimensional overlap seems to be a tiny aperture, but that's just the hadrons talking ;)