PDA

View Full Version : Illinois police officer completes pizza delivery after arresting delivery man

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 12:31 PM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/z0L9UlJ.jpg

A police officer's duty is to protect and serve, even if that means serving pizza.

Last week, an officer in Oswego, Ill. stopped a pizza delivery man for driving through a parking lot to avoid going through a red light, according to the Village of Oswego Police’s Facebook page. During the routine stop, the officer discovered drug paraphernalia in the car.

After arresting the delivery man and another passenger in the car, the officer then went the extra yard and delivered the pizza to a surprised customer who lived a few blocks from the station.

"Seeing that the large pizza sitting in the passenger seat had no means of reaching its destination, an officer delivered the pizza to the specified address on the receipt attached," states a post on the department's Facebook page."A confused resident accepted the pizza, and was very glad that the police were there to deliver the pizza, rather than talk to them,"

“We try to do all we can to help our residents, but I think this is the first time we’ve delivered a pizza,” Police Chief Jeff Burgner told local paper Only Oswego.

redred
02-03-2015, 12:39 PM
:tup: fair play to the cop

Pony
02-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Did he charge them for it?

FBD
02-03-2015, 01:30 PM
drug paraphernalia? :hand: arrest him and haul his ass off to jail! :roll:

there is no indication of why the driver wasnt ticketed and sent on his way, or is mere possession of an empty pipe jail worthy in Illinois?

now the cop thinks he deserve a pat on the back for delivering the pizza? :lol: fuck you jackboots.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 04:16 PM
:facepalm:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-03-2015, 04:31 PM
You drove thru a parking lot, Im going to need to search your car

DemonGeminiX
02-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Did he charge them for it?

Very first thing I asked myself.

:lol:

redred
02-03-2015, 10:12 PM
drug paraphernalia? :hand: arrest him and haul his ass off to jail! :roll:

there is no indication of why the driver wasnt ticketed and sent on his way, or is mere possession of an empty pipe jail worthy in Illinois?

now the cop thinks he deserve a pat on the back for delivering the pizza? :lol: fuck you jackboots.
Where do you get all the extra information from ? Or is it made up

deebakes
02-04-2015, 03:33 AM
cop probably pulled his gun until he got a decent tip :shrug:

FBD
02-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Where do you get all the extra information from ? Or is it made up

what extra information?